RLV 2.9.6
Old 01-11-2015, 03:41 PM   #1
RLV Bot

Default RLV 2.9.6

Ha ! You didn't expect another one so soon, did you ?

You did ?

Alright, well it does happen often, that after a big version (or at least a version on which a lot of work has been done), a few bugs are introduced and need some fixing right away. It does drive Kittin mad, I know it. Poor girl.

Anyway, here is the latest version of the RLV, with some bug fixes that were overdue !

Look for yourself :

- changed : When forced to sit somewhere, allow to do it even when @sittp is active, to let traps re-capture the avatar after a relog. This was supposed to be introduced in 2.9.5, but a revert of the code I made after a totally different test completely wiped this fix, so here it is again.
- fixed : Selected faces were not rendered with their overlay when blindfolded (this was due to an older fix that did no longer have a purpose).
- fixed : When changing the draw render limit, visually update all the objects around.
- fixed : Hide fully transparent, non-phantom prims in-world when the vision is restricted.
- fixed : Remove the color of all the faces of all the objects in-world when @camtextures is active. Yes, I finally figured out how to do that after much research !

I'm particularly glad that @camtextures can hide the color of the prims as well as their textures, at last. That part really bothered me.

As usual, you can grab the viewer here :
www.erestraint.com/realrestraint

And the MD5 hash for the Windows executable is :
bb2ae0d27d2b7c4ed109f12d23609eb9

Have fun !
Marine

More...
RLV Bot is offline   Reply With Quote