Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > Classifieds > Employment

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

Challenging employment wanted
Old 03-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Susanne Pascale
Senior Member

Susanne Pascale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 663
My Mood:
Default Challenging employment wanted

After a brief hiatus I am looking for challenging, intellectually stimulating employment. I am not interested in being a prostitute, escort or stripper. I have nothing against people who do those jobs, they're just not for me. I have worked as a club hostess before but, quite honestly, wasn't very good at it.

Resume

Nightclub Hostess: I worked at Lonestar at Heartland, a Country Western Club. I enjoyed the job but left shortly after being hired by Blaze.

Salesgirl: I worked at Blaze for almost three years and was considered one of the best employees there. My job was to greet visitors to the store, help them find what they were looking for, model fashions for them and fashion consulting. In December, Blaze decided to eliminate the sales person position.

Model: As stated above I did some modeling for customers at Blaze. I have also modeled for Marci Delight and Thea Tamura Fashions.

Nightclub Hostess: I worked at FABGlitter. I enjoyed the job but quit due to personal reasons.

I am probably of above average intelligence and have good communications skills. I speak English and some [poor] Spanish. I am tolerant and accepting of people's race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification and species identification.

I am familair with the land market. At one time I owned over half a sim. I never lost money on a land deal.

I am both payment verified and adult verified.

I am familiar with SL sailing and aviation, although more familiar with sailing than with aviation.

I don't look, act or dress wierd.

Time Zone is Pacific US - the same as SL time.

If interested, send me a PM here or drop me an IM in world.

Sooz
__________________
"One is not born a woman but one becomes one."
- Simone de Beauvior

Last edited by Susanne Pascale; 03-25-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Susanne Pascale is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
Sarah Nerd
is doing Unregistered

Sarah Nerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Rez Date: Aug 21, 2005
Location: O-Hi-O
Posts: 2,669
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Sarah Nerd
Default

Whoever gets you will be very lucky!
Sarah Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:
8 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 03-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Gabriele Graves
Senior Member

Gabriele Graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 2,453
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Wishing you well with the job seeking Susanne
Gabriele Graves is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
HEX BLACKTHORNE
Senior Member

HEX BLACKTHORNE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 655
Awards Showcase
28th 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne Pascale View Post
I don't look, act or dress wierd.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN SECOND LIFE?

OK BUT SERIOUSLY GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB HUNT.
HEX BLACKTHORNE is offline   Reply With Quote
15 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Rev Eponym
llDetectedGrab();

Rev Eponym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dallas, Tejas
Posts: 903
Send a message via Yahoo to Rev Eponym
Default

Quote:
I don't look, act or dress wierd.
I need female enforcers for my Sinister Island Complex, but this disqualifies you. Sorry!
Rev Eponym is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 03-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Freya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moldavia
Posts: 5,202
Send a message via Yahoo to Freya Send a message via Skype™ to Freya
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1
Default

you should be a private detective in sl.
__________________
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. ~ Albert Einstein

Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 03-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #7
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Freya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moldavia
Posts: 5,202
Send a message via Yahoo to Freya Send a message via Skype™ to Freya
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1
Default

i'm serious. geez! really though, i just saw someone advertising that they do this in SL. they go after cheating partners and such. lol.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #8
Bunnie
making Unregistered a sammich!

Bunnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,931
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1
Default

I was laughing because I actually checked this out a while back when I was bored.
__________________
It's been lovely but I have to scream now.
Bunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:

Old 03-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #9
Lucifer Baphomet
Marxist Dictator

Lucifer Baphomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 1976
Posts: 14,905
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Have you considered working at the Transgender Resource Centre (assuming it still exists).
Lucifer Baphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #10
Susanne Pascale
Senior Member

Susanne Pascale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 663
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
Have you considered working at the Transgender Resource Centre (assuming it still exists).
They are an excellent organization and, so far as I know, still operating. I believe they rely solely unpaid volunteers though.

Sooz
Susanne Pascale is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2010, 03:40 AM   #11
Natalie Oe
Bitch I'm Special

Natalie Oe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Rez Date: Oct 05, 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 54
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne Pascale View Post
After a brief hiatus I am looking for challenging, intellectually stimulating employment. I am not interested in being a prostitute, escort or stripper. I have nothing against people who do those jobs, they're just not for me. I have worked as a club hostess before but, quite honestly, wasn't very good at it.

Resume

Nightclub Hostess: I worked at Lonestar at Heartland, a Country Western Club. I enjoyed the job but left shortly after being hired by Blaze.

Salesgirl: I worked at Blaze for almost three years and was considered one of the best employees there. My job was to greet visitors to the store, help them find what they were looking for, model fashions for them and fashion consulting. In December, Blaze decided to eliminate the sales person position.

Model: As stated above I did some modeling for customers at Blaze. I have also modeled for Marci Delight and Thea Tamura Fashions.

Nightclub Hostess: I worked at FABGlitter. I enjoyed the job but quit due to personal reasons.

I am probably of above average intelligence and have good communications skills. I speak English and some [poor] Spanish. I am tolerant and accepting of people's race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification and species identification.

I am familair with the land market. At one time I owned over half a sim. I never lost money on a land deal.

I am both payment verified and adult verified.

I am familiar with SL sailing and aviation, although more familiar with sailing than with aviation.

I don't look, act or dress wierd.

Time Zone is Pacific US - the same as SL time.

If interested, send me a PM here or drop me an IM in world.

Sooz
If i had the funds or even a job that needed doing I would definitley hire you. All I can say is i know couple of people looking for employee's (they seem decent jobs) I'll pass along your name.

Good luck
__________________
True Blue Designs - Creating & selling textures since 2006

True Blue Blog

Xstreet Store
Natalie Oe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-29-2010, 04:07 AM   #12
Lias
I am Cornholio

Lias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Rez Date: Jul 06, 2005
Posts: 3,557
Send a message via Yahoo to Lias Send a message via Skype™ to Lias
Awards Showcase
Forumz Crusader 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Look in the recent job notices of the open enrollment group CLUB JOBS. Some pretty descent private island managemnt jobs available there.
Lias is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 AM   #13
jackalennui
>o< spider power!

jackalennui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 315
My Mood:
Default

Good luck, Susanne. I wish I had the means to hire someone in SL (and also enough for them to do) - whatever job you end up doing, I am sure you will be a tremendous asset to them.
jackalennui is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 03-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #14
Susanne Pascale
Senior Member

Susanne Pascale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 663
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lias View Post
Look in the recent job notices of the open enrollment group CLUB JOBS. Some pretty descent private island managemnt jobs available there.
Thanks for the suggestion and I will follow through with that. I think the private estate management thing is something I could do. I've applied to a few and was intervewed by the owners of one. Its very nice, numerous sims unified by an aquatic/ sailing theme with very nice builds and a reasonable covenant. Its the kind of place I would live at myself, if I did already own my own my own waterfront land.

They said they would let me today if I got the job or not.

Sooz
Susanne Pascale is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #15
Trout
Has the moves like Jagger

Trout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,691
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEX BLACKTHORNE View Post
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN SECOND LIFE?

OK BUT SERIOUSLY GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB HUNT.
She didn't say anything about Second Life. Maybe she meant first life?
Trout is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.


vBulletin skins developed by: eXtremepixels
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
Second Citizen MK II Forums are not affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research.
© 2009 - 2011 Second Citizen MKII [SC MKII]
| Home | Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Today's Posts | Search | New Posts |