Banner by Jen

Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Mainland: Second Life® > General Discussion > Resident Questions and Answers

Old 05-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #5681
Lexxi

Why does it keep uploading as jpg? The item is gif. Saved as gif. Upload option chosen is gif. But it uploads as jpg. Why the heck is it uploading as jpg? I can't get picture to work if it uploads as jpg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_m26entoe6c1qd4q01o1_500.jpg (15.0 KB, 13 views)
Lexxi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user offers hugs:

Old 05-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #5682
Lexxi

dang it. It uploaded on Flickr as a jpg also. Stupid thing is a gif. Shows kitty closing and opening eyes happily. mmphs.
3 users have offered hugs:

Old 06-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #5683
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Cooking Goddess 28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 3

So for anyone who cares...

Today is the 5th anniversary of the inception of the Forum Cartel.

Yea us!

Hope everyone that was around for the very beginnings of the group show up today to hang out and catch up with each other, although still waiting on some kind of announcement of what/where, etc.

EDIT: Well, Feline just told me she's totally unaware of any kind of celebratory event. That sucks

http://eloralunasea.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elora_lunasea/
Elora Lunasea is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:
This user agrees. But then, who wouldn't, right?
4 users have offered hugs:

Old 06-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #5684
Lexxi

Sad there is no party

Old 06-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #5685
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

I know

I don't get it Lexxi. I would have thought someone would have done something about this.

It's rather pathetic, and only proves why I don't come around there much at all anymore. Seems like nobody really cares and I'm not into the new people at all.

We need a new hangout maybe?

I haz a big sad.
2 users have offered hugs:

Old 06-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #5686
Lexxi

Is there new people though? I thought the place was kind of dead, people wise. I do randomly drop by, though only because I end up needing to teleport to a sim and I can never remember any sim name other than "Allana". Place always empty when I teleport to Allana.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #5687
Joshooah Lovenkraft
Just Joshin'

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elora Lunasea View Post
I know

I don't get it Lexxi. I would have thought someone would have done something about this.

It's rather pathetic, and only proves why I don't come around there much at all anymore. Seems like nobody really cares and I'm not into the new people at all.

We need a new hangout maybe?

I haz a big sad.
I noticed the anniversary date this week and even though I was oot and aboot Friday night in rl, I mentioned the anniversary date in FC group chat on Thursday but it didn't seem to garner much interest :/ I was hoping I'd at least be able to look at party pictures.

I've been finding that if I don't log in regularly, it's been difficult for me to just jump in and find something interesting to do on a whim. I've logged in more this week than I have in a very long time and it was challenging to maintain my interest for very long. I did manage to do two fun things though - Marianne McCann's Sunday Fireworks show which always seems to signify the start of SL summer for me and I also saw the very interesting and emotionally intense exhibit by Rose Borchovski, The Inevitability of Fate.
Joshooah Lovenkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 06-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #5688
Morgaine Alter
bigfoot killer

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

I never even log in but I do miss the cartel.
When things were just nice in SL.

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” ― Coco Chanel
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." ― Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Morgaine Alter is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 06-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #5689
Amaranthim Talon
Transient Being...

Rez Date: Nov 16, 2006

I was in SL last night and we had a long Airplane quote match thing going on in Cartel chat- Jig was on- she loled at us old foggies that even watched such old movies but that is Jig - the eternal youngster. Although as long as I have known her I think she out grew the kid stage.

Hi people hugs all. Nice the Thread lives.

http://talonfaire.blogspot.com/
Amaranthim Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Old 06-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #5690
JohnnyVann
Rocky Mountain Hi! :wave:

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthim Talon View Post
I was in SL last night and we had a long Airplane quote match thing going on in Cartel chat- Jig was on- she loled at us old foggies that even watched such old movies but that is Jig - the eternal youngster. Although as long as I have known her I think she out grew the kid stage.

Just want you to know Amaranthim, we're all counting on you

Old 06-20-2012, 09:45 PM   #5691
Malia
queen of culture shock

My Mood:

Quote:

Amar!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:52 PM   #5692
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Dakota Tebaldi

Quote:

HI YOU!!!!!

Builder
Virtual Urchin
Proud Owner of Post #5000
Dakota Tebaldi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #5693
Maureen Boccaccio
Wishful Thinker

Rez Date: Feb 23, 2008
My Mood:

*waves, running through*

Greetings me hearties! I hope thee fares well this fine September day.

Did ye known that today is "International Talk Like a Pirate" Day?

There be a festive gathering of sorts this evening, 6 pm SLT at the Forum Cartel Hangout: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Allana/165/40/34.

Our very own buccaneer, Ghosty Kips, will be djing for some (or all!) portion of the festivities.
Maureen Boccaccio is offline   Reply With Quote
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':

Old 09-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #5694
Ursula Cinquetti
Re-member

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Ya'll ignoring this one and letting it die?
Ursula Cinquetti is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
2 users have offered hugs:

Old 09-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #5695
Joshooah Lovenkraft
Just Joshin'

My Mood:

I just got in so I missed the pirate party! I miss this thread ... hope you're all keeping well!
Joshooah Lovenkraft is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #5696
Kaimi Kyomoon
Kah-EE-mee

My Mood:

I miss it too. I didn't know there was a pirate party but I thought of Maureen as soon as I found out it was Talk Like a Pirate Day. I just got my computer back from a two day visit to the repair shop, so I'm just now catching up on stuff. It turned out the problem was in my external hard drive. The one I use to back up everything in case things go wrong on my internal hard drive.
Kaimi Kyomoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #5697
Lexxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen Boccaccio View Post
*waves, running through*

Greetings me hearties! I hope thee fares well this fine September day.

Did ye known that today is "International Talk Like a Pirate" Day?

There be a festive gathering of sorts this evening, 6 pm SLT at the Forum Cartel Hangout: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Allana/165/40/34.

Our very own buccaneer, Ghosty Kips, will be djing for some (or all!) portion of the festivities.
I actually knew about it before it occurred and planned to be there. I haven't been on my computer since that day or the day before. I missed.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #5698
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursula Cinquetti View Post
Ya'll ignoring this one and letting it die?
Doin' my best...
The only gentle and inclusive ... ... dead. The party lost its only remaining tenderness, Helian Yaohua what would become one?Not think people are scared to go <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGo8TLp40A">Cheap sun glasses</url>" ... chi up your embroidery, embroidered chi, chi embroidery, embroidered chi .
Han Held is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:

Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #5699
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

So, I've been back in SL for a week. Long story, I was absent from SL for around a year and a half technically; practically, I was out for a bit longer. Computer trouble. Sussed out now.

So where was I? Oh yes; I've managed to find an old friend willing to let me freel—err, stay on his half of a private sim for free for a little while as long as I don't go crazy with prims or annoy the other residents. Well, the don't go crazy with prims part I made up; he said he has "more than plenty", but I don't wanna take advantage of his hospitality. Anyways, he says I can have a skybox. So I started building myself one.

Anyways, digging through my inventory was making me sneeze, and I think I still got some dust on me in places I can't readily see; but I managed to at least get it kinda sorta organized if I pretend. And one thing I've noticed is that all my domestic stuff is like a few years out of date and it shows. I got furniture and I rezzed it, and I was like, "that looks so noob. What was I thinking?" Lots of my house-like textures are the same way. So I was like, "screw this". I decided to at least research some prefab homes/skyboxes and see what kind of stuff I can get for what kind of L$.

Oh my god. The stuff people are making! The quality stuff! For SO cheap! Compared to two years ago!

I found a company that makes prefabs called...well I dunno if we're allowed to mention SL companies. Anyways, they make prefab houses, of all kinds of sizes and all fully furnished. On their home sim they let you rez all their builds and walk around in them and play with them a bit to see if you like em. I decided to buy one of their builds tomorrow unless I change my mind while sleeping on it - although honestly "sleeping on" a L$300 purchase seems silly. Lemme just say I got jeans that cost as much as this whole house and all its fully-working furniture. It's just insane to me that prices on this stuff are so low nowadays. Is there just not a lot of prefab-building competition or what? Or has it always been this way and I just never knew because I never shopped for prefabs before?

If/when I buy it and get it set up tomorrow evening, I'll take some pics and brag about all the cool features and stuff for you.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #5700
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Yes, Dakota, it's changed a lot!

Homes have gotten very good, and you can find great ones for very little money, especially if all you require is a skybox sized one. In fact, you can even get free ones at times that are of very good quality from joining certain groups.

I have one that I got from someone that just joined here, Elle, she is of Designer Prims. It was only $50L! It's probably my favorite one ever. Incredibly detailed, shadows, windows that work, texture changing, etc.

The house I had on the ground (I'm moving soon and changing homes) was from InVerse - that one I think was only like $350L and came with all the furniture too - with really good animations in it. The furniture was a bit overscaled for my size but for someone else would have worked well. I personally replaced a lot of it because it just wasn't my taste but there was nothing wrong with any of it at all.

And furniture in general? There are so many groups now that give away stuff, or really low priced specials you can easily furnish on little money. It's really astonishing.
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 10-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #5701
Cocoanut Koala
January Pie

Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Sure you can mention names!

Shaggy and I have been living in Linden Assisted Living Homes for two and a half years now (or is it three and a half?), where we happily resided while I took approximately $12 from the Lindens a year just for the pleasure my company. (My $500 stipend meant they owed me money at the end of the year.)

Well, he gets antsy. We lived in the chalet for a while, then moved to the elven type country. He was getting antsy again, and I didn't want really to go live in modern, or in Japanese. (Is there a fifth?)

Anyhow, so I was having a weak moment and looking at land. Then I thought to ask Prok about it, and he gave me my choice of three land spots, then gave me free land!

I have to pay tier, of course, to Lindens, for it - an outrageous $25 a month, which my husband better never learn of. But after being in the little Linden house all this time, I can't TELL you how great it feels to have some prims! (We had 117 prims between us in the Linden house.)

Shaggy has been dragging stuff out of his inventory just to see what he has because it's been so long since he's seen any of it.

We decided to have separate houses along a tent theme. I'm living in a Linden tent I found in my inventory. He's talking about building himself a VW bus to live in. Meanwhile, he's enjoying landscaping.

It has a little cove of water and seems more private than it really is; very private-seeming for mainland. I just won't tell the hubby, and we will enjoy our new freedom! After all, we were very good about living in the Assisted Living Homes for so long. We deserve a little luxury.

Of course, if hubby should look over my shoulder some day and ask questions, then the jig is up.
Cocoanut Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 10-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #5702
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

I tried living in one of the assisted living houses for about a month a while back.

I felt so claustrophobic. I had been living in too many nice places before to make that work.

Plus they are so poorly designed. Even if the prim count weren't so low, it's near impossible to turn the camera around in them and see anywhere.

I'm on the verge of giving up my membership- it's up next month. I am sick of paying LL anything. I found a really nice piece of property on a private sim I was renting but it was a bit too much a month (there nearly 2 months now) and luckily a friend of mine had land for rent on another private sim for nearly $10 a month cheaper. It's a 4096, with 937 prims (the other was smaller land but had additional prim count which was a sweet deal). Waterfront - quiet area - there's hardly any homes on it because all the properties are large. And there's a zoo there too lol.

Very cute. Moving in about a week. $22 real money a month. Not bad.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #5703
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

Okay, get ready, cuz here it is! I went ahead and took the crazy L$300 plunge (which is like what, $2?) and bought a place. If we're allowed to name names, it's a company called "Inside"; and it's their "CITY" prefab. I took pics for you; all these pics are as-is, before I've done any personal modding...which you can do, cuz all the furniture is unlinked and practically everything in the house but the scripts themselves is fully copy-mod.

1-story, just big enough for a small guy like me! Quality textures too! Comes with the normal working lights (adjustable intensity and like four dozen colors to choose from) and shade-able windows that every house in SL has or should have as standard stuff. Has security in the form of lockable doors (snicker) and a configurable proximity ejector/access restrictor with whitelist/blacklist settings and yadda yadda, but of course you either need land permissions or need to deed the controller to the parcel. Also comes with a radio - same kinds of permissions/deeding needed.

The house has four rooms - well, three, but one of them should probably count as two separate rooms. The first room of course is the living room:

Cool fireplace and some wall space; a decent 3-place couch with sits and a cute cuddle pillow, and an open floor - for maybe a coffee table or perhaps some extra cushions or furniture or any of my multi-chair game tables in case of visitors. By the way, all the sit (etc) poses in this house are animated and seem to be high quality. Whenever you (an owner or guest) sit on furniture, you can usually use movement keys to adjust the pose to fit you best, so no disappearing legs or floating above the couch in my place! At the far end of the room is a table with an "internet TV" - compatible with viewer 2 and above only (or viewers that use 2 or above coding). You click on it, and it helpfully zooms your cam in so its full screen, and provides you with a "browser toolbar" so you can browse presumably to any website. Helpful for viewing internet p...err, Youtube videos with friends! The drawback is that the TV cannot play parcel media (I don't think - I sent notecards and stuff asking); so I'll likely change that TV stand into a computer desk, and put the "real" TV on that wall next to the fireplace. The plants have nice "built-in" shadow prims for the floor, but since the newer viewers all offer shadows, I'll prolly remove the shadow prims as they'll most likely conflict with "normal" shadows. One drawback - the turn off/on fireplace does not have the noise of a crackling fire included; I may have to try to fix that somehow, but since the script is no-mod I may not be able to without adding a separate button for just the sound, which might be lame. Of course, the "chimney" doesn't go through the roof and emit smoke outside, so I guess it might be an electric or gas fireplace and those may not emit crackling fire noises, so it might be all good.

OK, let's turn the camera around and we find the connected dining room:

On the wall is a nice set of shelves for me to put some various stuffs on. There's also a dinette set with two chairs - just perfect; I can always add a couple more chairs if needed - and some tasteful art on the other wall. Holding your mouse over the table gives you a helpful tooltip that this is a "Sex dinner table 74 HQ anims", and here I must digress for a second. Okay look, a couple of years ago I might've been irked; but now I've simply come to accept that if you want some quality furniture in Second Life, it's just gonna be sex furniture and there's simply no avoiding it. That's what the market wants and I'm at peace with it; I can just turn the menus off or to "owner only" or whatever. I even "get" that someone may want a kitchen table with sex poses in it. But - for cripe's sake, 74 different sex animations on the kitchen table? What the actual hell, you pervs!

...but anyway. If you peek beyond the dinette, you'll see doors to the right and left, along with a little extended cubby area that currently contains a matching but superflous loveseat and potted plants; I'll probly pack these up and put a small kitchen there - a kitchen being the only thing this mostly perfect build is missing!

Take the door on the right and you find...

My room! Just a bed and some openable closet doors. The bed is nice and quality but not really my style; I got a more-me comforter and pillows that I'm gonna put there. I clicked on the bed and there was this flurry of script messages involving various functions (I don't remember them all but I caught the phrases "props", "bdsm", and "girl-girl" in there among other things), so I'm going to have to wait til the sim's clear before poking at that bed to find the admin settings and any innocent stuff it may contain. Aside from the bed and the plant there's no other furnishing here, but enough room to add some of my own stuff (being a boy, I've naturally got an overflowing clothes hamper and other kinds of clutter I can use to mark my territory).

Going the other way, across the hall, is the lav:

The sink has a nice handwashing anim. The tub has run-able water and singles and doubles poses that from their names I would guess are probably PG-13. My one nibble is that although you can turn the tub tap on and off, there doesn't seem to be a way to drain the tub (i.e. disappear the water prim); but this is a minor thing I can live with. Otherwise it's spacious and like the bedroom there's definitely room for personal touches I can add.

Just outside bathroom, accessible both from it and the "rear door" of the living room, is a cool exterior wall-waterfall and a nice little pool:

It's clickable and there's single and + poses, but their names are too ambiguous for me to tell whether they're PG or not; another thing I'll have to investigate when the sim is empty. The waterfall is silent like the fireplace in the livingroom; and at first I thought this was a (minor) negative mark, on consideration, that waterfall sound would be constantly hearable in the living room and I probably wouldn't like that. So no points off. There's no rail along the edge of the deck - which wouldn't matter if the house was rezzed on land, but at 700 meters I might lose a few guests that way so I'll probably put a little invisible wall right there along the edge for safety.

The roof is accessible via an exterior staircase next to the front door:

There's plenty of room up there to rez DJ stuff and throw a dance party with a fair number of friends, or set up a telescope, or well all kinds of stuff! I guess technically it might be the biggest "room" in the house. But otherwise, there's two lounge chairs at one end, and at the other is a tiny garden plot:

There's grass and some foliage, along with a...tanning pad? Cuddle blanket? Nope. Sex rug. The tooltip doesn't say how many anims; but if they could think of 74 things to do on a freaking kitchen table then you know the rug's gotta be loaded. I'm certainly gonna pack it up; it looks to me like just the perfect spot for my meditation cushion and some appropriate ornamentation.

So that's Cody's new pad! For $300 fully furnished and weighing in at 188 prims with everything rezzed, I'm highly satisfied and would recommend this and many other of Inside's awexome prefabs to anyone who's looking for a quick quality place. At this point I haven't had contact with customer service so I can't comment on that end of the business.

If you want and are interested, I could post pics of the mods I make when they're done I guess.
5 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:
2 users say thanks:

Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #5704
Cocoanut Koala
January Pie

Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

That's a great place and a great deal, and great prim-wise, too, Cody!
Cocoanut Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM   #5705
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

Is it me, or is it Photobucket? All those images showed up at first but now some of them are red X's.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:01 AM   #5706
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

I see them just fine. Is that an Inside Studio skybox, or something else? I've been looking for a good, cheap house that comes with a rezzer.

Old 10-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #5707
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Held View Post
I see them just fine. Is that an Inside Studio skybox, or something else? I've been looking for a good, cheap house that comes with a rezzer.
Yup! Inside Studio.

On their home sim, they've got several rezzers where you can rez any of their builds and do a walk through and play with some of the features. I highly recommend visiting.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #5708
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Very nice Dakota!

Old 10-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #5709
Textured Surface

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I don't think I have ever posted in this thread.

Here is an obligatory bike pic. I saw this bike this past weekend and I really liked it. Not enough to trade in my paid off bike, but I really like this.

This is a very important picture.
It sums up many things in life and teaches us many lessons.

Textured Surface is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Old 10-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #5710
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Welcome to our little home away from home Tex

Old 10-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #5711
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

Here's the bed fixed up to be more "me". After some checking, I've found out that there are a half-dozen or so innocent poses in there, like this:

Biggest bed I've ever had!

Old 10-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #5712
Govi
Ça va chier.

Rez Date: Mar 06, 2004
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

That's not a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles quilt.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #5713
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Cody needs a jumping on the bed animation

Old 10-02-2012, 01:57 PM   #5714
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

I got such a pose! I think I can figure out how to add it to the bed.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #5715
Dakota Tebaldi
Modern Urchin

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govi View Post
That's not a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles quilt.
Teenage mutant what-huh?

Old 10-02-2012, 02:02 PM   #5716
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Held View Post
Han, there are lots of them out there.

As I mentioned - try InVerse also if the company Cody got his from doesn't suit you. They have a lot of styles ranging from beach homes to modern styles. Mine was called the Malibu and came in at around 160ish prims furnished which included some landscaping too. They have a smaller version called the Baby Malibu also.

Sorry this photo is so dark - I was messing around with windlight settings. It's the only one I have available while at work. I probably have others on the hard drive on my laptop at home.

Also, I now have rezzed that small beach house because my land is up for sale. I took the other house down because it contained everything which will go into my new place. Wanted to "stage the land" (I'm into design and it was an excuse to play lol). This house, is by Designer Prims - was a freebie which I believe may still be available with joining the group. Called "Little Beach House" I think? I also have the skybox called "New York" which was only 50L. Both are fantastic and very well done and as I also mentioned are by a new member here, Elle Cresendo.

I'm probably using the Little Beach House on my new land - but I modified it by taking 2 of them and stacking one on top of the other and removing the front pool area (I left the deck area on the left to there would be an upstairs balcony) to make it a 4 room house instead. I want to cut into the side to add a window and possibly add stairs - but that may be beyond my capabilities so Ghosty will help with that.

Here it is unmodified.

I wish I thought to take pix of the skybox before I took it down. The only ones I have have some naughty images :O

I am always scouring the home and garden blogs for high quality, low prim items these days. I like to switch things up frequently for space and landscaping

Old 10-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #5717
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Han, there are lots of them out there.

As I mentioned - try InVerse also if the company Cody got his from doesn't suit you.
Thanks for the tip!

Old 10-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #5718
Textured Surface

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
The only ones I have have some naughty images
post em.
Textured Surface is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #5719
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textured Surface View Post
post em.
Actually I think I did already in the Second Life photo thread
Or some anyway.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #5720
Govi
Ça va chier.

Rez Date: Mar 06, 2004
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Tebaldi View Post
Teenage mutant what-huh?
Sorry, I should have said Halo or Final Fantasy, perhaps.
Govi is offline   Reply With Quote