Old 04-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

Rez Date: Jul 07, 2004
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to YOUR MOM
Default Land for Rent

Quote:
Business Plots - 768 sq m of land with 538 prims.

Free until (Date to be determined) - Just IM Me (GaiusJulius CaesarAugustus or Rosa Dagostino) in world.

Price after will be 2 I'z per prim (Other alternatives can be negotiated.)

Build your shop and fill it
http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=832
YOUR MOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Amaranthim Talon
Transient Being...

Rez Date: Nov 16, 2006

Thanks - am waiting for response- i sent PM;s and an inworld IM

Waiting is...

http://talonfaire.blogspot.com/
Amaranthim Talon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Also, this.

Quote:
Although it's all currently in the process of being built and things will eventually be moved a bit to the actual store, we have freebies!

Thank you to GM Nikolaidis of Spork because we now have two beautiful freebies....a collection of eyes for both genders and some lovely bangle bracelets for the ladies. They are both currently located on the wood deck that has paths leading from it to the different areas. There is no set TP landing as of yet, so you may have to fly to find it. It's big...it's wood and it has paths!

I'm also in the process of placing out a few free landscaping items as well, they will be located around the deck area.

'Test the Waters' has it's own parcel on Eagle Lake that my friend Emilia is currently working on building the store. I have invited creators for the other grid to come at no cost and place up to ten items for the inworldz residents to purchase, one of them *must* be a quality freebie. Opening date is May 14th but feel free to have anyone interested to contact me in either world.

Location is in my picks and we are on the mainland grid of Eagle Lake!

Misty Harley
http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=803

From her notecard InWorldz.

Quote:
This is the information that I handed out to a few creators in the other world re: the building in the NW corner of this sim called "Test the Waters"

Hi, my name is Misty Harley and I've been in SL for almost four years now, with a rez date of 9/06. I've occasionally toyed with the idea of entering into another grid similar to SL(tm) but never found one that I really liked. That has all changed and I'm currently in the process of moving to a grid called "Inworldz" while still maintaining my store in SL (copy paste the following link and it should take you to their webpage)

http://inworldz.com/index.php

Inworldz is an alternate grid to SL that started a year ago and the dev's have worked hard to bring their world up to speed with commerce, region offerings, scripting ability, etc. Although it is still not SL in the sense that it has the feel of what I have heard is 'pre 06' when I first arrived on the SL scene. For instance, you sometimes have to re-attach hair after a TP or relog once you buy the money (called i'z) through a paypal account (there is also the ability to use a kiosk to transfer L to i's and reverse, more on that later). Occasionally your legs bork out or you stand up from a chair and get ejected for a ride before landing with a splat. Along with some scripts simply do not work or need tweaking.

What does this mean for you and why are you receiving this note card? As a creator, I know the time and cost that goes into supplying products on the grid and I also know one of the reasons many creators do not try out new grids is because there really is no way to test the market. To see what works, what doesn't and decide if it's worth investing in. I would like to offer you the ability to have up to ten items per related section (ie some creators have jewerly and clothes, etc) placed on my sim at Inworldz at no cost to you. Their region rates are low and their prim allotment is extremely high, and no cost uploads makes it possible for me to offer this (you can view the information at the Inworldz website under FAQ's http://inworldz.com/faq.php ). The sim itself should be completed and able to accept "testers" by May 14, 2010.

I am NOT asking for any of your items full permed or permission to transfer your items for you. Please understand that I will NOT be able to accept any full perm items or transfer them for you. You will need to do the transferring of items yourself. This is to protect you as the creator as much as it is to protect me from any copyright issues.

I do have one requirement and that is for at least one of your items per section to be placed out as a freebie. This will help new residents better their appearance and home, which will give them a reason to stay in Inworldz. It can be a freebie you offer on the SL grid or it can be something unique to Inworldz. The choice is yours. If at some point you decide to rent a parcel (from me or someone else) or purchase your own region, I do ask that the free item remain with an updated landmark to your own location (no charge of course). If you wish to keep the sale items in the store, you would need to move them to a booth and pay tier on it (cost TBD but will be low). There will be booths available to rent on the commercial region as well if you would like to offer more products at some point but not take the leap yet to purchasing your own region or having a large rental parcel. The freebie item will need to be moved to another area of the store for those who chose to take up a more permanent standing in Inworldz and remove their sell items from the store.

You can share this information with other creators on the grid, this is not an exclusive offer to just those that I send it to. I chose the creators that I like and enjoy purchasing products from with hopes that you may be willing to bring in a few creations so I can shop in both worlds. Like most who make the transition from one grid to another, we are used to looking a certain way and having many options available to accomplish that. This offer will hopefully fulfill that need for both you as a creator to test market a new grid and those who like to shop on the new grid.

The following note cards will help explain how this will work and also answer a few questions you may have regarding moving items to Inworldz. This offer will always be on the table as long as I have a place for your items and own the sims in Inworldz. The sim itself should be completed and able to accept "testers" by May 14, 2010. However, please realize with the new TPV policy that LL has placed on us, the ability to move your prims over to another grid is only available until April 30, 2010. After that time, you will not be able to export SL items that you are the creator of without facing a possible TOS violation.

??
??
??

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me either Inworldz or Secondlife. Also contact me directly through either world so I can place on the list of interested creators. I will contact you as soon as I have the store itself built for you to place your items. In the meantime, feel free to explore inworldz, their sandbox is available for testing scripts, bringing in objects and building.

Sincerely,

Misty Harley
3 users say thanks:

Old 04-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Misty Harley

Thanks Leck for posting that for me!

Target date for Test the Waters is May 14th, but hopefully I can pull this to opening sooner. Emi has the building done, I'm doing some tweaking and note card writing.....so looking to change the target to mid-next week for creators who wish to try out IW but not ready to rent/own yet. This is on mainland and there will be parcels to rent as well but they just aren't ready yet.

I'll have more information including a copy of the creator rules posted here in it's own thread once I have all that completed and Test the Waters is ready to accept creators items.

We would love to have more landscapers, animators, builders, clothes, skin, fantasy, hair, etc. You name it, we would love to have it.

Especially ducks. I really want a realistic duck.
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
Amaranthim Talon
Transient Being...

Hey Misty!! Count me in big time PLEASE!!

I will IM u tonite for deets if u r inworld- i am usually about 5 or 6 SLT -

Thanks muchly
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':
The following user says thanks:

Old 04-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Dale Innis
total bitchin' rock star

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1

I have rented a plot of residential-type land! Woot!

Like I have time to start playing around in another world...
Dale Innis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Innis View Post
I have rented a plot of residential-type land! Woot!

Like I have time to start playing around in another world...
YAY! come to the Coffee Station and friend me already!!

Old 04-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #8
Dale Innis
total bitchin' rock star

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR MOM View Post
YAY! come to the Coffee Station and friend me already!!
Hey, I am at work! I am very busy procrastinating!!
Dale Innis is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
Misty Harley

Hit me up either inworldz or SL Amar...I'm generally hopping around both at any given time and I'll get you on the list so I know to contact you before I post the notice it's open.
Misty Harley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Amaranthim Talon
Transient Being...

Thanks much - will do so- i can contact u in sl now but IW has to wait til home time

Old 04-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #11
Misty Harley

just logged into SL, thought I was, but I guess not.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:28 AM   #12
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Quote:
Region ~ Ruby Shores
Founder & Owner ~ Elenia Llewelyn
Buy a 2048 parcel with 937 prims! plus receive 1000I'z back per month All for only $10 a month!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #13
Marcel Flatley
Lord of the Chance

Rez Date: Jul 27, 2007
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Does anyone know if MLP works in Inworldz?

However I do not have much time for it, I could open a small shop where I sell my full permission mattresses, but I would definately need an engine like MLP for that. Same goes for my line of sexbeds/furniture.

Most of my regular furniture uses animations that probably are not allowed to bring to other worlds, even though they are full perm in my inventory. That is something I would need to look into.

Inworld store:

Also for copy/mod/no-transfer, and no-copy/mod/transfer animations (both cuddles & erotic)!
Marcel Flatley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #14
Damien Thorne
is usually confused

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel Flatley View Post
Does anyone know if MLP works in Inworldz?

However I do not have much time for it, I could open a small shop where I sell my full permission mattresses, but I would definately need an engine like MLP for that. Same goes for my line of sexbeds/furniture.

Most of my regular furniture uses animations that probably are not allowed to bring to other worlds, even though they are full perm in my inventory. That is something I would need to look into.
Not yet. A version for IW is being worked on. Not all of the lsl functions have been implemented yet so not everything written for sl will work for Open Grid based worlds yet.
Damien Thorne is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #15
Marcel Flatley
Lord of the Chance

Rez Date: Jul 27, 2007
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien Thorne View Post
Not yet. A version for IW is being worked on. Not all of the lsl functions have been implemented yet so not everything written for sl will work for Open Grid based worlds yet.
Thanks for the fast reply Damien!

Especially since not all sculpts I use are licensed outside SL, bringing over the furniture business to there might be a problem, though a subset is quite possible. The animations business is the most important though I suppose. Will keep on checking the news!
Marcel Flatley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #16
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Elenia, one of the founders, has done some extensive rewrites to the MLP script. She still has some issues with it though caused by OpenSim LSL inadequacies. I do know that she was getting close to having it function pretty well though.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #17
Rosa Dagostino
n00b

My Mood:

Residential Plots for rent (not free) 4096's with 2812 prims or smaller if required

Price is 2 I'z per prim

Location is Adirahuriye 111

Also Business Plots - 768 sq m of land with 538 prims.

Free until (Date to be determined) - Just IM Me (GaiusJulius CaesarAugustus or Rosa Dagostino) in world.

Price after will be 2 I'z per prim (Other alternatives can be negotiated.)

Build your shop and fill it
Rosa Dagostino is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Hey there Rosa ! to Head over to Ellis Island forum and post a greet, might want to get an avatar too before the beasts start making fun of ya! ;-)

Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 AM   #19
Rosa Dagostino
n00b

My Mood:

I have put in Rosa's pic! it shows on my profile just not in my posts yet

oops i started a thread already under inworldz

Creator of Fashions/hair/skins/shapes/furnishings for all your RP needs & desires

Rose Petal Creations!

Rosa Dagostino is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #20
YOUR MOM
is Lecktor Hannibal

My Mood:

Heh, I'll fix it for you and move your thread to Ellis. Glad you're here!