Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Sandbox: Second Citizen > The Cornfield > Confidential

Old 07-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #41
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 
Total Awards: 1

It's Storm and I believe Storm is a he, both in terms of virtual identity and real.

Nice movie reference, Monna.

Last edited by LeeHere Absent; 07-13-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Except, possibly, for the occasional female avatar.
LeeHere Absent is offline   Reply With Quote

Storm Clarence
Old 07-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #42
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 
Default Storm Clarence

Storm Clarence (SLU) & Storm Clarence (SL)

Stormy Dyrssen

Stormy Weeks

Storm Clarence (# 1 above) is the one posting on Forum Confidential
The following user says thanks:

Old 07-13-2011, 06:25 PM   #43
Kick Frenzy
Rumpcious

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 28th 
Total Awards: 2

For the record, Lee was right.
The link in the FC blog didn't go directly to a blog entry that bashed SLU... or any specific entry for that matter.
I hadn't realized I was looking at the wrong blog entry.

Egg + face = I haz it
Bang Rumpus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trout View Post
SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR DEMON FISH OR I'LL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL FOR DESSERT!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
Kick's internet browser history must be quite...interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyVann View Post
And when Kick says "fuck no" you know it's FUCK NO!
Kick Frenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user offers hugs:

Old 07-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #44
Lucifer Baphomet
Marxist Dictator

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kick Frenzy View Post
For the record, Lee was right.
The link in the FC blog didn't go directly to a blog entry that bashed SLU... or any specific entry for that matter.
I hadn't realized I was looking at the wrong blog entry.

Egg + face = I haz it
It's cool Kick.

It's not your fault the FC peeps don't know how to link directly to specific entry
Lucifer Baphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:

Numbers Part II: A Follow-up
Old 07-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #45
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 
Default Numbers Part II: A Follow-up

FYI:

Ishtara posted a sequel to the "Numbers" blog post referenced in this thread.

Numbers Part II: A Follow-up - http://ishyscoherentrants.blogspot.c...995f9cffa89a26

The first post was...

Numbers, Numbers Everywhere - http://ishyscoherentrants.blogspot.c...verywhere.html

Ishtara also commented on the relevant page in FC - http://slconfidential.blogspot.com/2...24602115905270

Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 AM   #46
Monna
soulless cunt

Rez Date: Mar 03, 2006
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Monna
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHere Absent View Post
FYI:

Ishtara posted a sequel to the "Numbers" blog post referenced in this thread.

Numbers Part II: A Follow-up - http://ishyscoherentrants.blogspot.c...995f9cffa89a26

The first post was...

Numbers, Numbers Everywhere - http://ishyscoherentrants.blogspot.c...verywhere.html

Ishtara also commented on the relevant page in FC - http://slconfidential.blogspot.com/2...24602115905270
I was getting this more of baiting some people in SLU into a fight rather than a real discussion on rape.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #47
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monna View Post
I was getting this more of baiting some people in SLU into a fight rather than a real discussion on rape.
You mean that's your take on it? You think Ishtara is baiting SLU members rather than attempting to engage in a legitimate discussion on rape? And if that's the case, what brought you to that conclusion?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:10 AM   #48
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
You mean that's your take on it? You think Ishtara is baiting SLU members rather than attempting to engage in a legitimate discussion on rape? And if that's the case, what brought you to that conclusion?
Not exactly: I think he found an issue in where he really does not have a passion for or against. However other people have a passion and he does not. He is logical and systematic in debasing their passionate and heartfelt comments which further enrages them to his wry smile. He has fiddle and he is playing it well.
Monna is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users say thanks:
This user agrees. But then, who wouldn't, right?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:19 AM   #49
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
Not exactly: I think he found an issue in where he really does not have a passion for or against. However other people have a passion and he does not. He is logical and systematic in debasing their passionate and heartfelt comments which further enrages them to his wry smile. He has fiddle and he is playing it well.
Thanks for answering my questions, Monna. I am curious as to what specifically about Ishtara's posting leads you to believe Ishtara is smiling wryly and dispassionately as Ishtara debases the passions of the SLU posters on the subject of rape. Surely it is not solely because Ishtara is using logic and statistics? This looks like one of those situations that could be argued well either way. Ishtara has three blog posts tagged "rape," by the way, and Ishtara posts quite a bit on blogs and forums on the subject of sexuality, intolerance and intellectual dishonesty. Ishtara and I used to talk in my "That's What She Said" thread on gV. On the other hand, Ishtara also has three tagged with words like "Cristiano," "Joshua Nightshade," "SLUniverse" and "lynch mob rule."

ETA: It just occurred to me that you might be implying, in a Pep-like manner, that Ishtara is treating the SLU members like "ladies who lunch." No?

Old 07-14-2011, 01:46 AM   #50
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Thanks for answering my questions, Monna. I am curious as to what specifically about Ishtara's posting leads you to believe Ishtara is smiling wryly and dispassionately as Ishtara debases the passions of the SLU posters on the subject of rape. Surely it is not solely because Ishtara is using logic and statistics? This looks like one of those situations that could be argued well either way. Ishtara has three blog posts tagged "rape," by the way, and Ishtara posts quite a bit on blogs and forums on the subject of sexuality, intolerance and intellectual dishonesty. Ishtara and I used to talk in my "That's What She Said" thread on gV. On the other hand, Ishtara also has three tagged with words like "Cristiano," "Joshua Nightshade," "SLUniverse" and "lynch mob rule."

ETA: It just occurred to me that you might be implying, in a Pep-like manner, that Ishtara is treating the SLU members like "ladies who lunch." No?
Ladies who eat? No idea what that means.

Quote:
shtara is smiling wryly and dispassionately as Ishtara debases the passions of the SLU posters on the subject of rape.
Like giving a HoHo to a diabetic to bring up the subject of rape to stridently feminist crowd. He drew out who he wanted to and they jumped in with two feet first.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:52 AM   #51
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
"Ladies who lunch" is Pep's way of describing people he perceives as posting in an emotional, hysterical, histrionic, irrational, knee-jerk, pearl-clutching manner.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:54 AM   #52
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
"Ladies who lunch" is Pep's way of describing people he perceives as posting in an emotional, hysterical, histrionic, irrational, knee-jerk, pearl-clutching manner.

two both genders rich and poor

Old 07-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #53
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
Like giving a HoHo to a diabetic to bring up the subject of rape to stridently feminist crowd. He drew out who he wanted to and they jumped in with two feet first.
I take your point...to a degree... except that Ishtara was not the one to bring up the subject. Carter-Madhu was, and prior to that Cristiano was. Ishtara was responding. From there it would appear the question breaks down as follows:

1. Did Ishtara respond with an unpopular and incendiary opinion to purposely provoke and bait people and play with them?
2. Does Ishtara legitimately think the things Ishtara posts?
3. Was Ishtara attempting to engage in a legitimate debate about rape, consent and statistics?
4. How do we determine the difference?
5. Is Ishtara being disingenuous or naive to expect a rational debate on the points raised?
6. Is Ishtara being unclear or communicating badly?
7. Is Ishtara getting a rational debate and reasonable responses and not recognizing them or maybe ignoring them?
8. How do we know what Ishtara is doing and thinking?
9. Does it matter? And to whom and why, if so?
10. Is it a pattern that old forum whores recognize over time, so that they jump to conclusions...too early...or right on time and with a pretty good accuracy rate?
11. Is this post already too long for Monna? (wink)

And so on and so forth.

Richard Dawkins tells American women to stop bitching about sexual harrassment - http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/pol...can-women.html

Florida's New Bestiality Law Accidently Outlaws All Sex - http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/pol...ccidently.html

Old 07-14-2011, 02:03 AM   #54
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
two both genders rich and poor

Despite the inherent femaleness of "ladies," yes, Pep does use that nickname for both genders. It describes the behavior more than the genetics of the poster.

I take it you feel Pep hit a bullseye with that one. Either that, or I did with my ETA realizing you might be seeing people that way. Only instead of "ladies who lunch" they are "diabetics feasting on Ho Hos." And Ishtara is as much of a "candy man" as Pep is. I think I've got it now.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #55
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
I take your point...to a degree... except that Ishtara was not the one to bring up the subject. Carter-Madhu was, and prior to that Cristiano was. Ishtara was responding. From there it would appear the question breaks down as follows:

1. Did Ishtara respond with an unpopular and incendiary opinion to purposely provoke and bait people and play with them?
2. Does Ishtara legitimately think the things Ishtara posts?
3. Was Ishtara attempting to engage in a legitimate debate about rape, consent and statistics?
4. Is Ishtara being disingenuous or naive to expect a rational debate on the points raised?
5. Is Ishtara being unclear or communicating badly?
Is Ishtara getting a rational debate and reasonable responses and not recognizing them or maybe ignoring them?
6. How do we know what Ishtara is doing and thinking?
7. Does it matter? And to whom and why, if so?
8. Is it a pattern that old forum whores recognize over time, so that they jump to conclusions...too early...or right on time and with a pretty good accuracy rate?
9. Is this post already too long for Monna? (wink)

And so on and so forth.

Richard Dawkins tells American women to stop bitching about sexual harrassment - http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/pol...can-women.html

Florida's New Bestiality Law Accidently Outlaws All Sex - http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/pol...ccidently.html
1. Yes
2. Not relevant
3. No/Yes, only when the hook set in (fishing term)
4. Knows exactly what was going to happen and is happening
5. Crystal clear
6. I do not but I suspect. Very similar to Pep in some ways more aggressive. More efficient and will go places even Wad would not go to get the results.
7. Not really unless seeing drama or such might cause one to smile.
8. Yes
9. My Finger hurts and it is distracting me. Monna Holds up her finger to show her pain.

ps
Carter is a Sweet heart and so is her Stormy. If she was here my posts might be radically different. Asiide from the rape I understand or can relate to some of his reasoning or suspected reasoning. While it is there and not here I can be dispassionate about it.

Also everyone knows Im quite whorish in nature so judgments about me will change little.
2 users say thanks:

Old 07-14-2011, 02:19 AM   #56
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Quote:
2. Not relevant
Not relevant?!?! LOL

Thanks for reading and answering, ya old whore.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:58 AM   #57
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Here's the bottom line for me:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtara
Some people think that makes me a "rape apologist". I've heard that before when I refused to believe somebody's ridiculous story on SLU,
He's willing to dismiss people's account of child abuse for the sake of [as mona has pointed out] dispassionately poking and prodding them just so he can watch them squirm.

I won't use the word that Lucifer used to describe Ishy, but that alone shows that the word fits. That's beyond dispassionately examining ideas -that's simply being ghoulish and vile. No, Ishy [since you're reading] -you're not a master troll, you're a fail ghoul.

Frankly, I agree with Cristiano's stance; I don't feel all that bad that people like him and like Mr Dog Fucker don't feel welcome at SLU.
The only gentle and inclusive ... ... dead. The party lost its only remaining tenderness, Helian Yaohua what would become one?Not think people are scared to go <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVGo8TLp40A">Cheap sun glasses</url>" ... chi up your embroidery, embroidered chi, chi embroidery, embroidered chi .

Last edited by Han Held; 07-14-2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: clean up
Han Held is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 03:13 AM   #58
Envoy Costagravas
Travels the world, calmly

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Suave 28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 3

Writing in a logical and scientific manner does not necessarily equate to weighty validity.

Writing with passionate and emotional prose does not necessarily equate to slight histrionics.
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 07-14-2011, 03:27 AM   #59
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Held View Post
Here's the bottom line for me:He's willing to dismiss people's account of child abuse for the sake of [as mona has pointed out] dispassionately poking and prodding them just so he can watch them squirm.

I won't use the word that Lucifer used to describe Ishy, but that alone shows that the word fits. That's beyond dispassionately examining ideas -that's simply being ghoulish and vile. Yes, Ishy [since you're reading] -you're not a master troll, you're a fail ghoul.

Frankly, I agree with Cristiano's stance; I don't feel all that bad that people like him and like Mr Dog Fucker don't feel welcome at SLU.
Oh my I will steal that word ghoul. What a wonderful word it is. I have not known you to use brass knuckles as this. /.me smiles and winks. ( I love it gives character and style, bravo)

I m not going to come out and damn him. I said I was ignorant of what is and has transpired else where. This surely is not his opening move within the forums. If it is I will recant my words and accept your comment of a ghoul. His path I think was crossed flagrantly by the way he writes so I do not think it was mere banter nor childish sport.

Quote:
Writing in a logical and scientific manner does not necessarily equate to weighty validity.

Writing with passionate and emotional prose does not necessarily equate to slight histrionics.
Both have volumes of empathy and antipathy.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:32 AM   #60
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

ahemmm

I maybe silly I do not know. I m at work but from home. I broke my finger and have not taken nor filled the prescription of pain meds but rather had a having a bottle of port or well no this is now Wine (port is gone already) .

I find I'm flowery in speech tonight so I had best explain myself.
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':
4 users have offered hugs:

Old 07-14-2011, 03:36 AM   #61
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

Bummer about the finger, easy on the wine, let rip with the flowery prose. Amen, sister.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:44 AM   #62
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Okay who is Dog Fucker?

Old 07-14-2011, 03:47 AM   #63
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Okay who is Dog Fucker?
A poster from SLU named Lionheart who made a bunch of posts talking about teaching people how to screw the pooch.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:51 AM   #64
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
A poster from SLU named Lionheart who made a bunch of posts talking about teaching people how to screw the pooch.
Classy

ty Han puss puss ljuva

Old 07-14-2011, 03:53 AM   #65
Lucifer Baphomet
Marxist Dictator

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

you should read the links to the SLU threads you were givrn Monna.

Then you would have a frame of reference.
Lucifer Baphomet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 AM   #66
Envoy Costagravas

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Suave 28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Okay who is Dog Fucker?
Monna, if you are going to let fly with the flowery prose, you should at least be artistic...

Okay who is Dog Fucker?
Envoy Costagravas is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':

Old 07-14-2011, 03:59 AM   #67
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet View Post
you should read the links to the SLU threads you were givrn Monna.

Then you would have a frame of reference.
You are right. I only go over there if I need to. Very rarely have I done so. I have goed people here to tell me.

No it is because I really miss some people that are over there. Going over there would mess with my emotional stability. I could end up like one of those ladies eating lunch with Pep. Then I would ask for some malt vinegar to go with fish und chips.
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 AM   #68
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Going over there would mess with my emotional stability. I could end up like one of those ladies eating lunch with Pep.
A fate worse than death, that's for sure!

Old 07-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #70
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Send a message via Yahoo to Freya Send a message via Skype™ to Freya
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:

i lol'd at the bolded.

Freya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #72
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

I can not even begin to imagine why someone would wish this type of fame.
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 07-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #73
Envoy Costagravas

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Suave 28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
I can not even begin to imagine why someone would wish this type of fame.
Or why people give it to them.
Envoy Costagravas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #74
Han Held
Trollan in the jeep

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envoy Costagravas View Post
Or why people give it to them.
In his case, as a head's up for rational ppl who might have to deal with his spew.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #75
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
In his case, as a head's up for rational ppl who might have to deal with his spew.
Does he pitch or receive?

Old 07-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #76
Jolene Benoir
Not A Nooblet Anymore

My Mood:

Quote:
Does he pitch or receive?
Are we still talking about Dog Man?

If I read that thread right, I believe he is the pitcher, and gives instructions on how to properly do it. :|
Jolene Benoir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #77
Jolene Benoir
Not A Nooblet Anymore

My Mood:

Also, why did FC choose to even call their post *Ishtara defends rape charges*.

I've not seen Ishtara be accused of rape, which would need defending.

Just more of FC's usual garbage.

And I see now, that they're going after Han.

Typical. Disagree with that smut mag, and you get an article of your own. Sometimes even a few.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #78
LeeHere Absent
Compost

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Archivist Goddess 

LeeHere Absent watches to see how many people rush to disagree with the smut mag now.

Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #79
Jolene Benoir
Not A Nooblet Anymore

My Mood:

I wouldn't give them that benefit.

Bird cage liner

Old 07-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #80
Monna
soulless cunt

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Bimbo 5k trainwreck 

There is a lot of animosity and in undos that are going over my head. I can understand the Ishy one I think ( but will not condemn him for it). Like this and the other ones I'm confused on and blissfully ignorant of. I m safe here I like everyone and know why. So do not explain and shatter my vision a pretty world.