by Morgaine

Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Sandbox: Second Citizen > The Bunker > Thread Games

Old 10-22-2009, 10:42 PM   #41
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Send a message via Yahoo to Freya Send a message via Skype™ to Freya
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Psaltery View Post
You forgot to say "And then I woke up."

P2
I didn't realize it was a prerequisite

Freya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 10:44 PM   #42
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

Rez Date: Feb 25, 2005
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I didn't realize it was a prerequisite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Just to be stupid, every dream story has to be from a real dream, and has to end with "then I woke up".
P2
And everything is green and submarine...
Phoenix Psaltery is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #43
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Freya doesn't follow orders well
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:

Old 10-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #44
Laurynce Book

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

last part of a dream i had: Jealous husband and his dufus friends tie me up and put my head against a long board. So That my neck is pressed to it and i cant move. Around me is vegatbles and such. At the other end.. They have let lose this lobster or crawfish with humongus claws. It slowly makes its way towards my face. Object being to claw my eyes out. I have them shut and Mr Crazyhusband and gang are yelling at me to open them.
Laurynce Book is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:

Old 10-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #45
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

O.o eek!

...no drawn butter either, I take it?

"...he may know what he actually meant, but we certainly cannot. It's like some biblical quote pulled at random from Revelations and used to support Jesus wielding Colt 45s and riding a tyrannosaurus rex at the Final Battle, only much shorter and bilingual. Maybe." ~Govi
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #46
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurynce Book View Post
last part of a dream i had: Jealous husband and his dufus friends tie me up and put my head against a long board. So That my neck is pressed to it and i cant move. Around me is vegatbles and such. At the other end.. They have let lose this lobster or crawfish with humongus claws. It slowly makes its way towards my face. Object being to claw my eyes out. I have them shut and Mr Crazyhusband and gang are yelling at me to open them.
And then you woke up?

Old 10-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #47
Laurynce Book

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

...and then i woke up

ha, No butter. I actually woke up thinking.. why vegetables? lol

**if you watch Sons of Anarchy the jealous husband in the dream was Hale**

Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 AM   #48
kita_dawg
The sand in Mulch's vag

Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Freya's dream reminded me of the reoccurring one I had as a child. I had this dream from as long as I can remember until my... 8th, I think it was, birthday. Then it suddenly stopped, out of the blue, and I never had it again.

I wake up to the sound of a siren (I had no idea what kind it was at the time, but the first time I heard an air raid siren it hit an instant chord as the exact one from my dream). I jump out of bed and start running without thinking, because I know she is coming. I run down the stairs, not looking back. I know she is right behind me. I have to get downstairs before her, I have to beat her downstairs so I can defeat her. She always passed me on the last step. The dream flashes and skips to the next part. My eyes are closed, I am back in my bed. I don't want to open my eyes, I know what I will see. But I have to open them, or the dream won't end and she will still be there. I open my eyes and look to the side of my bed, where I know she is. She is sitting crosslegged next to my bed, sewing. The instant I realize she is sewing my skin I wake up.

Verbatim, that was the dream every time I had it. Still as vivid and fresh in my memory as the last time I had it. The name of the lady was 'Pokey'. I was afraid to go to bed a lot as a kid. I almost 'got used' to it after a while. Still scared the shit outta me every time I woke up at the end though.
kita_dawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #49
Jen Kawaguichi
Suspected person

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I had one of those recurring chase dreams when I was young, too. Except it was Darth Vader chasing me through the woods. Eventually I'd fall down on my back and he'd loom over me and just start slicing at my face with the tip of his light saber. Ick.

When I was a bit older that was replaced by a creepier one where a child would chase me into a cabin in the woods and then impale me on a hook on the wall, set the place on fire, and leave me to die. I could hear her voice over the flames as she danced around the flames outside. I can't remember anymore what she was saying, but I think at times it seemed like I was both the murderous child and the burning victim. Those were icky dreams, too.
Jen Kawaguichi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 12:38 AM   #50
Laurynce Book

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I always had the same reoccuring dream before the start of the new school year. Godzilla slowly making its way towards my grandfathers farm. I could see it. Knew it was coming. But never ran. Just waiting for it to get me!

Old 10-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #51
kita_dawg
The sand in Mulch's vag

Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Damn... kids have WAY more fucked up dreams than adults!
3 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 10-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #52
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kita_dawg View Post
Damn... kids have WAY more fucked up dreams than adults!
Kids have fewer boxes on their fears.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:04 AM   #53
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

AND THEN YOU WOKE...

Oh, never mind.

I was just awakened after only about 3 hours of sleep (and that hard earned with this damn cough and congestion) by a disturbing dream. I can't describe all the details because it involves some RL situations that we left behind in Arkansas more than two years ago, but it started out as a paranoid imagining of what might happen and developed into a "Go on, take the money and run" fantasy gone bad.

No one got shot or anything but it reminded me of one of those "Hot damn, they'da made it if they'd just been a little quicker..."

Oh...

...and then I woke up.

P2

Old 10-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #54
Elora Lunasea
Tolerant Cat Mistress

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Cooking Goddess 28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 3

I dreamed that there was a giant see-through glass freezer in my office, which was in back of the desks which I and the receptionist sat at. I came into work, and apparently it was filled with a lot of odd things, including bags filled with frozen mud bugs. During the evening, they had started to defrost, or perhaps some of the staff had decided to cook them up. They were crawling out of burlap bags, wiggling around. I was concerned that clients would think this was strange, let alone it was beginning to stink up the office. I started trying to wrangle up the little crustaceans, to no avail.

And then I woke up (only to realize I'd overslept - having forgotten to set my alarm last night).

http://eloralunasea.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elora_lunasea/
Elora Lunasea is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #55
Marcel Flatley
Lord of the Chance

Rez Date: Jul 27, 2007
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Lippmann View Post
the usual. sex and violence and cars.
I never dream of cars.

Inworld store:

Also for copy/mod/no-transfer, and no-copy/mod/transfer animations (both cuddles & erotic)!
Marcel Flatley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 12:07 PM   #56
Sansarya
Just Sans

Rez Date:
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

For the first time in weeks I had a dream, and I woke up thinking, "I have to post this in Jen's thread!" Now I've forgotten it
Sansarya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #57
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

I have done that two or three times this week alone.

Maybe next time.
This user agrees. But then, who wouldn't, right?

Old 10-24-2009, 06:27 AM   #58
Sansarya
Just Sans

Rez Date:
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Okay, finally got one for you. I went to bed last night feeling horrible (flu), so I woke up several times during the night. At one time I logged in SL and went to fri.day (a store in SL) to pick up new hair. When I was there it occurred to me I might know who the designers for fri.day were before they were the designers for fri.day (all their last names are Monday). So I was speculating when I went to sleep again.
I dreamed that we all figured out who the fri.day designers are, and when we did we figured out they had a huge plot to take over SL's databases and make sure nobody would or could buy anything from anyone but them. Tenshi did a story on it and everyone laughed at her. Then some griefers got hold of fri.day's coding and really did take over the databases at SL. Everyone had their inventories eaten, destroyed. Everything either gone or ruined. For some reason my stuff was scattered all over this dark sim (by stuff I mean clothes, which can't be scattered because they weren't prims, they were meshes, but whatever). When I woke up one of the Mondays was telling me who she was in SL before she was a Monday and that the Lindens had supported their plan to take over the databases because they were tired of the fashionistas running/ruining everything.
Sansarya is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 10-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #59
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansarya View Post
Okay, finally got one for you. I went to bed last night feeling horrible (flu), so I woke up several times during the night. At one time I logged in SL and went to fri.day (a store in SL) to pick up new hair. When I was there it occurred to me I might know who the designers for fri.day were before they were the designers for fri.day (all their last names are Monday). So I was speculating when I went to sleep again.
I dreamed that we all figured out who the fri.day designers are, and when we did we figured out they had a huge plot to take over SL's databases and make sure nobody would or could buy anything from anyone but them. Tenshi did a story on it and everyone laughed at her. Then some griefers got hold of fri.day's coding and really did take over the databases at SL. Everyone had their inventories eaten, destroyed. Everything either gone or ruined. For some reason my stuff was scattered all over this dark sim (by stuff I mean clothes, which can't be scattered because they weren't prims, they were meshes, but whatever). When I woke up one of the Mondays was telling me who she was in SL before she was a Monday and that the Lindens had supported their plan to take over the databases because they were tired of the fashionistas running/ruining everything.
Gives a whole new meaning to this song, doesn't it?

P2

Old 10-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #60
Amaranthim Talon
Transient Being...

Rez Date: Nov 16, 2006

Kept waking at odd hours- I do not usually recall dreams - but - At one point in the night I dreamt my gf (who has been gone from my life for over a year) came to the house and we were going off on a car ride. I remember i was not dressed to go 'out', was wearing hang around the house crappy clothes - then suddenly there was the sound of police sirens and a squad car pulled up to my neighbor's house. The cops pulled out the neighbor's bedroom window. There was building collapsing detritus laying on the lawn and my neighbor and his kids were all standng around bemoaning that someone- dont know who- was taken by force, out of the house.. my mom was busy picking up roof tiles and putting them in a hole...

And then woke up (BRB - gotta go ck neigbor's house for wreckage)

http://talonfaire.blogspot.com/
Amaranthim Talon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #61
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Dreamed a weird one last night/this morning- weird even for me.

It was one of a bunch of wild patchwork things, you know the sort of night where you get nothing but short films? This one stuck, though.

There was this elderly couple walking around at some kind of social event [a couple of hundred people there]. It was on a very nice large sunny patio- reminded me of some of the fancy hotels I'd been to in the south of France.

The old woman wasn't speaking, just walking around nodding to people, and her hubby was walking a few paces behind her saying "fmeh... fmeh... fmeh... fmeh..." in that addled way that folks who've gone a few steps past senility will do [no reference to our own fmeh, I'm sure].

Someone said that in order to snap him out of it and get him to remember how to speak [because evidently he was considered brilliant on some subject or another], someone would have to "sing" Santa Lucia, but only using the word "meow". So a woman with a three octave range singing "meow" to Santa Lucia as if it were an aria, while a guy in a tux played it dinner-music style on a grand piano. I was reminded a bit of Steve Allen- glasses, etc.

Then someone else said that the wife was a brilliant doula, and there was a sort of "away clip" to the woman standing in a swimming pool with a pregnant woman, who she suddenly flipped into an underwater handstand, then popped once on the belly, and the baby spurted out up into the air, and the old lady caught it, saying "HUP-laaaa", like a circus performer might.

Mom stood right side up and cradled baby in her arms, umbilical cord trailing into the water, while everybody cheered...

And then I woke up, thank god/dess...

Old 11-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #62
Morgaine Alter
bigfoot killer

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

oooh nice thread here I missed before.
ty

Has anyone else ever consciously been in there dream. Say you are dreaming like any other time normal. But you are aware that you are at some level and alter your dream?
Decide what you will do in your dream how you will move through it. I know when I was young I realized that it was possible and have always done this. Although lately I haven't had any that I remember, weird I always remember before. Must be stress that I don't or the old stress I should say.

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” ― Coco Chanel
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." ― Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Morgaine Alter is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 11-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #63
Laurynce Book

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter View Post
ty

Has anyone else ever consciously been in there dream. Say you are dreaming like any other time normal. But you are aware that you are at some level and alter your dream?
Decide what you will do in your dream how you will move through it. I know when I was young I realized that it was possible and have always done this. Although lately I haven't had any that I remember, weird I always remember before. Must be stress that I don't or the old stress I should say.
At some point when I was younger I learned to do this. Change what I know is about to happen in the dream.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #64
23rdDjin
trust... it's everything

Awards Showcase
No Fear 28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter View Post
ty

it's happened on occasion. not just younger, but now as well. just the other night, in fact. sometimes, soon after having the thought, my dreamself will forget before doing whatever it was i'd thought about. other times it's been a sit back and watch kind of attitude. the dreams i have are so long, so detailed, so vivid that they are very much like an alternate reality going on (no matter how bizarre that reality may be) that to attempt to manipulate it with my god like ability as the dreamweaver would just be wrong in a way. i don't have the right to interfere with the lives of all those inhabitants in my head, just behind my eyes.
besides, what if i did, only to find out that they are the ones who are dreaming me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lias
I believe your battle-stance attitude to posting on a free forum is part of your forum issues... After awhile you have to figure that it's not all of the forum owners and poster's that make up the problems you devise for yourself... Floating from forum to forum complaining, insulting the owner, demanding and proclaiming them failures is a very telling pattern of behavior.
23rdDjin is offline   Reply With Quote
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':

Old 11-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #65
Ishina
I Am Neda

Awards Showcase
Cudgel of Wisdom 28th 

Yo Jen... I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish... but Martin Luther King had the best dream of ALL TIME
Ishina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #66
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishina View Post
Yo Jen... I'm real happy for you and imma let you finish... but Martin Luther King had the best dream of ALL TIME
YouTube- Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)

Old 01-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #67
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

I guess this is technically necroposting, but it fits into this neglected thread.

I dreamt that I was visiting a young couple in their single-wide, not-terribly-fancy mobile home (except that this one really just deserved to be called a trailer). For some reason, I was trying to make an appointment with them to sit down and show them some kind of money making opportunity. (Disclaimer: I am not an Amway representative, nor am I affiliated with any other multilevel marketing company.)

Anyway, while I was there, some people came and removed the porches from their trailer, and then I was unable to leave (I was in my wheelchair in this dream, which is unusual -- I am usually able bodied in my dreams). Then they jacked the trailer up, put wheels on it, and hitched it to a truck and we went zooming down the highway.

Eventually we stopped and they backed the trailer up to a porch which it turned out was owned by some Russians. I went out on the (very large) porch and there were a couple dozen people standing around talking, drinking vodka. I pointed to the porch and said, "Perestroika!"

Later I was back inside and Tracey Jordan -- not the actor, Tracy Morgan, who plays him on 30 Rock, but the character, Tracy Jordan, came walking in with his entourage and greeted me like an old friend with a big hug.

And then I woke up.

P2

Old 01-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #68
Gabe Lippmann
Poligraf Sharikov

Rez Date: Apr 10, 2010
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Was Katie Morgan in there somewhere?

I dreamed of Thailand, a combo buffet diner/bookshop, evil priests, an army of solid black mannequins, a bus crash, ghosts, computer to computer live teleportation, a church built entirely of old headstones, a step father I don't have, an old friend from college, Copernicus and time travel.

It all fit together quite seamlessly. I assure you.

Old 01-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #69
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Was Katie Morgan in there somewhere?
I can honestly say that I have never dreamed of Katie Morgan, although there was a time when I enjoyed her artistic endeavors.

Quote:
I dreamed of Thailand, a combo buffet diner/bookshop, evil priests, an army of solid black mannequins, a bus crash, ghosts, computer to computer live teleportation, a church built entirely of old headstones, a step father I don't have, an old friend from college and time travel.

It all fit together quite seamlessly. I assure you.
You're even weirder than I am, and that takes some doing.

P2

Old 01-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #70
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Those were awesomeness.

I have theories re. meanings on yours, Phoenix, if you care, pm me, if not, don't.

Gabe. ...I got nuthin'.

I dreamed that a very large [12"] invisible eye attached to a swirling invisible dragony thing [Chinese dragon, sort of] was hovering over my bed while I was drifting off to sleep. When I say "invisible", it was kind of along the lines of the Predator cloaking device, so I'd see the eye-shape phase in/ out, then the swirling movement of the body, then a claw-shape, or whatever. It was actually kind of cool.

Wasn't threatening or anything, just kind of there, observing, sorta.

Tres bizarre.

And then I woke up.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #71
kita_dawg
The sand in Mulch's vag

Awards Showcase
No Fear 

I dreamed of a RL SC orgy.

*shifty eyes*

*runs*
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 01-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #72
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kita_dawg View Post
I dreamed of a RL SC orgy.

*shifty eyes*

*runs*
Fantasizing is not the same as dreaming.

P2
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 01-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #73
Gabe Lippmann
Poligraf Sharikov

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I dreamed about an oil shortage. Olive oil. It was crazy. And there was this lobby group that was pushing for some kind of oil substitute and the members of the group behind the lobbyists were giant fish in dead people's skins and bad, out of style suits that were all splotchy and fit poorly.

I was trying to find the oars for my kayak and was just going to pack up and head out. Bad shit was looming and I had big money on some soccer game that I didn't know the result of.
Gabe Lippmann is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #74
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

Quote:
I dreamed about an oil shortage. Olive oil. It was crazy. And there was this lobby group that was pushing for some kind of oil substitute and the members of the group behind the lobbyists were giant fish in dead people's skins and bad, out of style suits that were all splotchy and fit poorly.

I was trying to find the oars for my kayak and was just going to pack up and head out. Bad shit was looming and I had big money on some soccer game that I didn't know the result of.
Hey, if ya don't gots Olive Oyl, ya don't gots nuttin'.

But seriously, Gabe, you need to stop reading about politics. And Manchester United.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #75
kita_dawg
The sand in Mulch's vag

Awards Showcase
No Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Psaltery View Post
Fantasizing is not the same as dreaming.

P2
You assume I haven't done both

Old 01-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #76
Gabe Lippmann
Poligraf Sharikov

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:

Manchester United.
Those fuckers lost!

Old 01-03-2010, 11:24 PM   #77
Forest
How you like me now?

Rez Date: Jan 14, 2007
My Mood:

Quote:
Hey, if ya don't gots Olive Oyl, ya don't gots nuttin'.

There is still spinach!

Old 01-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #78
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

P2

Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 AM   #79
Gabe Lippmann
Poligraf Sharikov

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Now I'm hungry.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 AM   #80
Phoenix Psaltery
Down to Five Toes

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

I was already hungry which was why I asked in the first place.

P2