Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Mainland: Second Life® > News and Information > Phoenix Viewer

Phoenix Firestorm Office Hour - Dec 15.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
Phoenix Bot

Default Phoenix Firestorm Office Hour - Dec 15.

It's been a while since we held an Office Hour with our users and it's become apparent that one is certainly needed and overdue. For those of you unfamiliar with our office hours they take part both in world and via a live video stream/chat where I address your questions and concerns on a live broadcast. The broadcast is also recorded for future viewing.

When:
Dec 15th, 2012 at 1:30pm until 2:30pm Second Life Time. You will absolutely want to be there, or on the stream at least half an hour early to ensure you make it.

Who:
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend but I especially want to see Phoenix viewer users in attendance as the primary topic will be about Phoenix and it's future. I also would like to see all you angry people who have been flaming and hating on us in our blog comments. I'd like to address your complaints so please at least be on the stream if you can.

Why:
Because the lack of Phoenix viewer development and in fact the future of the Phoenix viewer itself needs to be discussed and your questions/concerns need to be addressed.

Where:
In world at our Support Island. Here is the slurl.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlif...t/169/128/4002
The region will fill up very fast so the alternative is the live stream here
http://www.phoenixviewer.com/stream.php

This is an especially important meeting for you to attend if you are a die hard Phoenix Viewer user.

Hope to see you there.

Jessica Lyon
Project Manager
The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc

More...
Phoenix Bot is offline   Reply With Quote

Phoenix Firestorm Office Hour - Dec 15.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
Phoenix Bot

Default Phoenix Firestorm Office Hour - Dec 15.

It's been a while since we held an Office Hour with our users and it's become apparent that one is certainly needed and overdue. For those of you unfamiliar with our office hours they take part both inworld and via a live video stream/chat where I address your questions and concerns on a live broadcast. The broadcast is also recorded for future viewing.

When:
Dec 15th, 2012 at 1:30pm until 2:30pm Second Life Time. You will absolutely want to be there, or on the stream at least half an hour early to ensure you make it.

Who:
Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend but I especially want to see Phoenix Viewer users in attendance as the primary topic will be about Phoenix and its future. I also would like to see all you angry people who have been flaming and hating on us in our blog comments. I'd like to address your complaints so please at least be on the stream if you can.

Why:
Because the lack of Phoenix Viewer development and in fact the future of the Phoenix Viewer itself needs to be discussed and your questions/concerns need to be addressed.

Where:
Inworld at our Support Island. Here is the SLurl.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlif...t/169/128/4002
The region will fill up very fast so the alternative is the live stream here
http://www.phoenixviewer.com/stream.php

This is an especially important meeting for you to attend if you are a diehard Phoenix Viewer user.

Hope to see you there.

Jessica Lyon
Project Manager
The Phoenix Firestorm Project, Inc

More...
Phoenix Bot is offline   Reply With Quote