banner by io Kukulcan

Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Mainland: Second Life® > News and Information > Phoenix Viewer

Policy changes Q&A Phoenix Office Hour
Old 02-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
Phoenix Bot

Default Policy changes Q&A Phoenix Office Hour

Policy changes
As mentioned in the previous post, and as many of you are now aware of, Linden Lab has made some new policy additions which govern third party viewers. There are a lot of questions, concerns and uncertainty floating around with very few solid answers. So...

When
Please join us on Tuesday, Feb 28th at 2pm SLT for a special Phoenix/Firestorm Office Hour where I will discuss and answer questions about these policy changes, how they affect you, third party viewer features, third party viewer and open source development in general.

Where
We will be hosting the Office Hour at the Rockcliffe Universities connected 4 region area. Due to the volume of people we expect to show up, we'll ask you to use the following landmarks based on the first letter of your name.

First name starts with A - I: Rockcliffe I
First name starts with J - R: Rockcliffe Library
First name starts with S - Z: Agile 3D

It would be well advised to show up early.

Stream
For those who cannot make it in world, a limited number of residents will be able to watch and participate from a live stream however I do not have the URL to that stream yet. As soon as I get it, I will update it here.
___ stream URL___

Recording
This event will be recorded and once that recording is available I will post the link to it here. So if you cannot make it on Tuesday for whatever reason, check back on this blog post for the recording link. It should be up by Wednesday morning.

Don't panic! and I hope to see you on Tuesday.

Sincerely,

Jessica Lyon
Project Manager
The Phoenix Viewer Project, Inc.

More...
Phoenix Bot is offline   Reply With Quote