Banner by Jen

Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Mainland: Second Life® > Fashion and Shopping

Old 07-16-2010, 12:35 AM   #41
Roxie
For Rent

My Mood:

We walked 6 miles up hill on broken prims both ways to the welcome area and we liked it !

Are people born wicked or do they have wickedness thrust upon them? -- Galinda The Good.

"I don't have low self esteem, I have low esteem for others"--Daria Morgendorffer
Roxie is offline   Reply With Quote
This user laughed so hard that they peed a little:
This user agrees. But then, who wouldn't, right?

Old 07-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #42
Lilyana Muircastle

Rez Date: Oct 18, 2008
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
You had a shoebox??? We were happy with our used plastic baggie. Well, except for the rancid mayo on the one side of it...
That was breakfast, lunch and DINNER!
Lilyana Muircastle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 AM   #43
Lance Corrimal
old fart

My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Lance Corrimal

feeble attempt to pull a helmut newton?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindal Kidd
Those who enter any virtual world with the main purpose of making money at it...probably won't.
Lance Corrimal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2010, 12:06 PM   #44
Govi
Ça va chier.

Rez Date: Mar 06, 2004
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

Yeah.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:04 PM   #45
GradyE
Hybrid Angel

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck The GradyE 

I gotcha Helmut Newton right here.

NSFW

Exhibitionista
GradyE is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Old 07-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #46
Rhonda Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govi View Post

Yeah.
I'll see your WTF and raise a LOL
Rhonda Huntress is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
2 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:
The following user says thanks:

Old 07-26-2010, 02:44 PM   #47
Lindal Kidd

Rez Date: May 26, 2007
My Mood:

She wrapped up the photoshoot; late for her rendevous at CoolGirls, she decided to skip dressing and simply slung her faux mink coat around her slim shoulders. Her stiletto heels tapping on the marble floor, she swung into the elevator for the penthouse level. Reaching the roof level, she strode rapidly down the short hallway and through the door to the rooftop helipad.

"Move it, Ozzie, I'm late," she snapped to the pilot. He responded with a twist of the throttle and a yank on the collective, and the chartered jetcopter lurched into the air in a blast of rotorwash. The gust caught her mink and whipped it from her shoulders and out the open door of the copter as it soared out over the skyscrapers of the city.

"Blast it, Ozzie, I spent three nights with that ass Trump for that mink!" Swinging her long, shapely legs and resting her Moodys on the landing skid, she watched the mink as it twisted down toward the streets far below.

"Sorry, Miss!" shouted the pilot over the wind and rotor noise.

"Oh well...never mind. At least I'll make an entrance."
Lindal Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':

Old 08-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #48
Cassie
n00b

Wow. Just, wow. I'm on facebook and got a link that is mindblowing. It seems it is now 'racist' to not like Stiletto moody's shoes. Has this woman got any shame at all?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...4186&topic=151

You'll need a facebook account to see this I guess.
Cassie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #49
Love

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

I does not have facebook. Care to quote it?
Love is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #50
Roxie
For Rent

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
Wow. Just, wow. I'm on facebook and got a link that is mindblowing. It seems it is now 'racist' to not like Stiletto moody's shoes. Has this woman got any shame at all?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...4186&topic=151

You'll need a facebook account to see this I guess.
Quote:
Besides.. owning a pair of Moody's is a status symbol in SL now.
its just the way it is. Go anywhere and some girl will say.. "are those Moody's?" or"Look I got new Moody's!".
Yeah right, sure ya betcha. My life is destroyed by not having a pair of those
3 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 08-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #51
Charlemagne Allen
Vicious Asshole Owl-thing

Rez Date: Feb 18, 2007
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1

Good exchange between someone who calls SM out on her overpricing and lack of demos and SM, who...... doesn't get it.

Quote:
Candy I guess my biggest comment would be...I understand the cost of the shoe considering the detail and scripting involved, but when it comes to multiple colors, there really is no reason to pay full price for each multiple of the same shoe. You don't need a whole new shoe for a new nail polish color or metal change (silver vs. gold). Color change in the actual part of the shoe is very simple. Considering the other shoe retailers out there in SL, I think Moody could sell MORE and make MORE lindens, by offering shoe color options all with 1 shoe purchase.
Quote:
Stillett Moody:
What we are going to do here in Facebook is find out how to make the best product possible. This is the place where i want to engage people who are genuinely interested in what we do, in the shoes i love and make, and how i can most make it best for you.

The truth is there is a very real cost in multiple colors.. I actually make all the colors for the ColorSet that i offer which is a combination of the colors of a style. Some of the less popular colors dont always sell very many but are actually thus made below cost so they can be in a cheap and discounted colorset. Every color i make is a season color. So for each color i need to specifically bake the color for the shoe, then i need to take all the colors and there is scripting to make the colorset work.

After that there is production , warehousing, merchandising. i know it seems like there is no cost to make a shoe change into all the colors but there really is quite a big cost since i actually make all the colors so that there can be a colorset which everyone loves.

When it comes does to price we do have cheaper alternatives. The end of every season sees a 40% sale, and the colorsets themselves are but a fraction of the cost of the shoes inside.

In the end Candy i want to find a way to make what you want, at the price you want and stay in business. To innovate and come up with sculpted shoes, and my BAREfoot which has been so wildly copied i just need enough to keep going, and i promise to bring you stuff that you love, that changes your Second Life experience and that you feel is worth it. Now with a communication channel running i hope to find that balance..xx
Quote:
andy I understand you create colors and have in-season special colors. But this isn't like RL where each individual shoe requires it's own different materials, dyes, and construction effort. Once a shoe is made and shading done, color application is just clicking a pallet and applying to certain areas of the shoe. I'm not disagreeing with the price of 1 pair, but additional colors should not cost an additional same amount. The fatpacks of which you speak generally cost the amount of 4.5 pairs of shoes! That's scandalous. I know there are usually 10 or more colors in a pack, making the discount great if these were a pack of 10 real shoes (about 1000L off each shoe). But what comes in this pack are 10 digital copies of the same shoe pairs. You could sell 1 shoe with all colors (individually baked or not) built in and a script to change them...just like toe nail colors.

For the cost, I would expect having shoe fitters, like at BAX Boots, where a customer service person in the store can adjust and fit the shoe for you when you buy it. Bax offers this and their boots do not cost as much as your shoes. In fact, at Bax when you buy a pair of boots (their latest release costs 875L), you get 3-4 color options for the boot you have bought, additional customization options with sole, heel, accessory options, PLUS free fitting by an in-store customer service person.

N-Core offers DEMOS and stockings with their shoes, which is very helpful for shoes with prim feet/toes. Color matching prim feet is a nightmare for stockings that come with outfits. N-core's latest shoe is 795L, for 1 color, but you get 9 pairs of stockings to match stocking textures scripted into the prim feet in the shoe and you can try the shoe on first to make sure your 795L won't be wasted.

So, one last suggestion I would have is to offer DEMOs of your shoes. More people would be likely to pay the hefty price for a pair of Stiletto Moody's, if they could try them first. With the high cost and "NO REFUND" messages posted everywhere, people are worried they are going to lose 1800L.

So take a look at your competition...their customer service, their prices, their options. I love window shopping at SM, but I own 1 pair of Gladiator Boots I bought ages ago and the anniversary Lana shoe. I bought a pair of Bare Ingrid shoes, but the metal details where not changeable from gold to silver, and the platform part of the shoe always sank into the floor. When I adjusted and moved the shoe high enough on my leg to where it didn't sink into the floor, the invisiprim did not cover my deformed actual foot anymore. I trashed these shoes because they were useless to me. And that is why I won't buy anymore Stiletto Moody's.
Quote:
Those who are not customers, not interested in our product, and want just to shout in anger need to go and post elsewhere - its not our charter. There seems to be a group who rail against not just my work but designers in Second Life who actually MAKE things. I’ve been told the haters spread the same party line about me and are not short of places – this is not about censorship. I haven’t felt the need to engage them before, and I don’t now. It’s got a disquieting and threatening tone, its irrational and does not seem to respond to reason. I can’t help but feel the same sentiment when I hear people rant for Obama’s birth certificate or march around at conservative rallies. I even feel a racist undertone building

I welcome constructive criticism and lets talk fashion – all fashion – maybe even the occasional shoe lovers comment– lol. Your likes, your dislikes, how I can improve, how we can support you. I don’t get drawn into drama, I design shoes and my work speaks for itself. I do what I love and the best I can for my friends and customers, by whose grace I get to do it another day...

On my side i will watch to see if one of my future designs is just irresistable and puts you in the Mood.

until then I am glad at least we have you as a window shopper - and the owner some Moodys
x
Stiletto

"I always notice. I just don't care."- Gabe Lippman

"With squirting Batman dicks and god knows what all!"- Coconut Koala

"I don't actually have any desire to fuck sushi."- Io Zeno

Mein Foto:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlemagneallen/

Charlemagne Allen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #52
Sarah Nerd
is doing Unregistered

Rez Date: Aug 21, 2005
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Sarah Nerd

Her arguments on why the shoes cost so much are just BS in my opinion. This is SL you make an item once and can sell endless copies with no (or very little) additional work. I seriously doubt that after the new shoe build work, she makes new scripts and color textures for each shoe. Seems to me that she is taking advantage of her loyal customers with her pricing. $7 usd is just seems unrealistic for virtual shoes when you can buy items that are just as detailed if not more for a fraction of that from designers that seem to do really well in SL and make decent profit for the work they have involved.

I have no issues with the shoes or her and don't' know much about the other drama. That is just my opinion on the pricing. Even when I was at my land business peak in SL, I would have thought twice about dropping that on a pair of shoes. Just doesn't make sense when you can get the same quality from several other SL designers for $200-$500L as compared to 2K.
Sarah Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #53
Roxie
For Rent

My Mood:

Is this person related to that idiot on the old SC who put us on a list for not liking her stuff and claimed she was going to sue us?

Still pissed I didn't get my name in color

Old 08-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #54
Charlemagne Allen

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Nerd View Post
Her arguments on why the shoes cost so much are just BS in my opinion. This is SL you make an item once and can sell endless copies with no (or very little) additional work. I seriously doubt that after the new shoe build work, she makes new scripts and color textures for each shoe. Seems to me that she is taking advantage of her loyal customers with her pricing. $7 usd is just seems unrealistic for virtual shoes when you can buy items that are just as detailed if not more for a fraction of that from designers that seem to do really well in SL and make decent profit for the work they have involved.

I have no issues with the shoes or her and don't' know much about the other drama. That is just my opinion on the pricing. Even when I was at my land business peak in SL, I would have thought twice about dropping that on a pair of shoes. Just doesn't make sense when you can get the same quality from several other SL designers for $200-$500L as compared to 2K.
Her argument in a nutshell: "I'm a superstar, bitch."

Also, she's illiterate.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #55
Pixieplumb
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlemagne Allen View Post
Good exchange between someone who calls SM out on her overpricing and lack of demos and SM, who...... doesn't get it.

warehousing - she actually said WAREHOUSING!!!!! I don't get it at all - who on earth are these people?
Pixieplumb is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 08-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #56
Imnotgoing Sideways
-

Rez Date: Nov 03, 2007
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Imnotgoing Sideways Send a message via Skype™ to Imnotgoing Sideways
Awards Showcase
Cuter Than Thou 5k trainwreck 

The staff of forklift drivers needed to keep the Xstreet Magic Box inventory in order is a limiting factor for many merchants. (^_^)
Imnotgoing Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #57
Rhonda Huntress

"are those Moody's?"

She left out that this is usually followed by laughter.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #58
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Send a message via Yahoo to Freya Send a message via Skype™ to Freya
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet View Post

Oh

wait

Vice, not vise.

K
wow, Io does have huge boobs

Freya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 05:43 PM   #59
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

i don't care this much about my virtual shoes
4 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 08-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #60
Bunnie
making Unregistered a sammich!

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Most of my shoes were free/cheap. I rarely buy any shoes that costs more than a few hundred L's. SM is a bit out of my price range. I could go to SLink or Maitreya or a million other places and prolly buy 2 or 3 pairs for the same price.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #61
Bunnie
making Unregistered a sammich!

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Lately though, I've been doing the barefoot thing

I'm a hippie!
Bunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Old 08-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #62
Govi
Ça va chier.

Rez Date: Mar 06, 2004
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 

On black pumps, she had put some edging that was lovely to look at in bright light, but come the SL night, I discovered that the edging was full bright. My feet looked like they'd been decorated by some glow stick wielding raver, not a fashion shoe designer. So, thinking this is easy to change, I wrote to her (since her shoes are not mod, of course), asking whether I could exchange or buy a pair with the full bright textures turned off. She wrote back that she would take that under consideration for future designs. No apology, no attempt to make her customer happy; just "we'll take it under consideration."

Obviously, since I bought one pair of shoes from her, she'd fooled me once. But never again.
Govi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user offers hugs:

Old 08-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #63
Roxie
For Rent

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunns View Post
Lately though, I've been doing the barefoot thing

I'm a hippie!
My avie is barefoot most of the time. I consider her to be the anti fasthionista

I guess they would scratch my eyes

Old 08-04-2010, 06:23 PM   #64
Fatz
Shitter's Full

My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Fatz
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
Besides.. owning a pair of Moody's is a status symbol in SL now.
its just the way it is. Go anywhere and some girl will say.. "are those Moody's?" or"Look I got new Moody's!".
Christ. Not another one.
"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." -KFM

Plurk, AvatarsUnited, TeamFortress2.
Fatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #65
Fatz
Shitter's Full

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
The truth is there is a very real cost in multiple colors.. I actually make all the colors for the ColorSet that i offer which is a combination of the colors of a style. Some of the less popular colors dont always sell very many but are actually thus made below cost so they can be in a cheap and discounted colorset. Every color i make is a season color. So for each color i need to specifically bake the color for the shoe, then i need to take all the colors and there is scripting to make the colorset work.

This is what happens to a person when they think the rest of the world is as dumb as they are.

Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #66
Freya
Vaginal Parfait

Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

i think she's special.

don't like moody shoes. never have. they look like shite i wouldn't be caught dead in, in RL. i've bought them before and was sadly disappointed. not. worth. it.
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 08-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #67
reeneebob Birmingham
Coercive tribal avatar!!

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I went to get the freebie anniversary ones to see what the fuss was about, because I will NOT spend that for 1 pair. A fatpack, MAYBE.

As I was waiting for them to be delivered, I said "These better be super special shoes for me to wait for over half an hour".

Someone replied, without any irony, "Oh they are. Anyone who is ANYONE in SL wears Stiletto Moody".

ORLY?

I replied "Anyone who's anyone gullible maybe" and TP'd out.

I tried on these super special shoes that I only got because they were free. They look like shite and after fighting with them for over an hour to get them to remotely fit and match, I put them back in inventory and never wore them again.

The most overrated and over hyped POS product on the grid, and her responses above show she is either buying her own hype or a complete moron.

Old 08-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #68
Rhonda Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
i don't care this much about my virtual shoes
I love my boots and shoes and I want the best. I am more than willing to pay for the best shoes in SL. Spending the money needed to get the best is not a problem.

But the highest priced shoes are not the best shoes. My current favorite full calf high boots are from ZHAO. My favorite shoes, on the other hand (foot?) are not so clear cut but either N-Core or Maitreya Gold depending on the look I am wearing at the time.

But then "best" is very subjective so there are people who feel that SM is best. It just seems to me that most of the SM followers see a good shoe and think that because it is priced so high it must be the best. At least that is how I see it.
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 08-04-2010, 08:20 PM   #69
Imnotgoing Sideways
-

Rez Date: Nov 03, 2007
My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Imnotgoing Sideways Send a message via Skype™ to Imnotgoing Sideways
Awards Showcase
Cuter Than Thou 5k trainwreck 

My absolute favorite shoes are my custom Bax patent ankle boots which were resized for my small-ish avatar and had all the invisiprims removed... She did it simply because I was a customer before. So, while Bax are somewhat expensive, I sure as heck got my money's worth in service and quality. (^_^)y
Imnotgoing Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #70
Roxie
For Rent

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda Huntress View Post
I love my boots and shoes and I want the best. I am more than willing to pay for the best shoes in SL. Spending the money needed to get the best is not a problem.

But the highest priced shoes are not the best shoes. My current favorite full calf high boots are from ZHAO. My favorite shoes, on the other hand (foot?) are not so clear cut but either N-Core or Maitreya Gold depending on the look I am wearing at the time.

But then "best" is very subjective so there are people who feel that SM is best. It just seems to me that most of the SM followers see a good shoe and think that because it is priced so high it must be the best. At least that is how I see it.
Some of the best things I have found in SL were free and some of the worst things cost me a fortune.

Last edited by Roxie; 08-04-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I type like a drunken monkey
6 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Old 08-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #71
Charlemagne Allen

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:

Shiny Things is now my baseline for quality since they're all rather well made, but those don't cost more than 300/400 L. There are a few places for boots that go to 500 L (J's for example), and, as mentioned before, BAX is up there at 800, but they have special features that make up for it. I also love R2 and AuMa for good deals on boots.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #72
JohnnyVann
Rocky Mountain Hi! :wave:

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 

Tesla Vixxen or something like that. Simple black pumps. Best shows in Forest's inventory.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #73
JohnnyVann
Rocky Mountain Hi! :wave:

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 

Oh wait, there is a pair of nice pink pumps from Polish Up! which I don't think is in business anymore
JohnnyVann is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #74
Fatz
Shitter's Full

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
Some of the best things I have found in SL were free and some of the worst things cost me a fortune.
I've never looked at her products, seen them or visited her store, but I've yet to see quality stuff from someone that posts stuff like that.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:39 AM   #75
Rhonda Huntress

Here is a quick shot of n-core xtreme heels II with the stocking toe. Stockings for my prim feet! I am happy again

2 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Old 08-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #76
jackalennui
>o< spider power!

My Mood:

Quote:
Once a shoe is made and shading done, color application is just clicking a pallet and applying to certain areas of the shoe.
(quote from the facebook thingy)

Sorry but - is not, is not, is not. I wish it was that easy. Adding new colors means for me: baking new textures, possibly tweaking the lighting or material first, post-processing them in PS, tweaking detail layers like shadows, stitches etc so they work well with the color, and uploading however many new textures. And for each color I release, there's another one that did not make the cut. It's certainly not a reason to sell each new color for 2kL$ or more (ha, I wish!) but there is more work involved than just clicking in a palette et voila, magic.

Sorry, pet peeve. Rant over.

Also, shoe faire is starting on August 7th!
3 users say thanks:

Old 08-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #77
Charlemagne Allen

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalennui View Post
(quote from the facebook thingy)

Sorry but - is not, is not, is not. I wish it was that easy. Adding new colors means for me: baking new textures, possibly tweaking the lighting or material first, post-processing them in PS, tweaking detail layers like shadows, stitches etc so they work well with the color, and uploading however many new textures. And for each color I release, there's another one that did not make the cut. It's certainly not a reason to sell each new color for 2kL$ or more (ha, I wish!) but there is more work involved than just clicking in a palette et voila, magic.

Sorry, pet peeve. Rant over.

Also, shoe faire is starting on August 7th!
You don't charge the price of a house for a single pair of shoes, and your Ingenue boots are some of my favorite shoes ever.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #78
Charlemagne Allen

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

Quote:
Here is a quick shot of n-core xtreme heels II with the stocking toe. Stockings for my prim feet! I am happy again

Old 08-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #79
lonejacobs

My Mood:
Send a message via Skype™ to lonejacobs
Awards Showcase
28th 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyana Muircastle View Post
I said it before and I'll say it again. Prim toes are scary, I don't have the time to match them to my bazillion skinz, and ..well. Dagnabbit they just look weird!

Back in my day we had the toes that LL gave us! *shakes a cane*
Back in my day we didnt have shoes ...we had......ugly LL feet
lonejacobs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM   #80
Rhonda Huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlemagne Allen View Post
Shiny Things is now my baseline for quality since they're all rather well made, but those don't cost more than 300/400 L. There are a few places for boots that go to 500 L (J's for example), and, as mentioned before, BAX is up there at 800, but they have special features that make up for it. I also love R2 and AuMa for good deals on boots.
We went to Shiny Things last night for the first time in a while (but then I was out of SL for about 8 or 9 months). It was nostalgic to see all my standard shoes I wore for so long now back in the discount room.
2 users have offered hugs: