Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > The Mainland: Second Life® > News and Information > Imprudence Viewers

Ahoy fellow Imprudinistas and Kokuans!
Old 02-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
Imprudence Bot

Default Ahoy fellow Imprudinistas and Kokuans!

How was your Christmas? Your New Years? Your*Hanukkah? Your winter vacation? I feel like I’ve missed so much, I want to ask about them all!

As Jacek mentioned in her previous post, we’ve been kind of limping along over here for a while. Personally, this has been a pretty rough winter for me. I lost my grandmother to cancer on Christmas Eve after several weeks of fighting in the hospital (she was 74). We managed to have a good Christmas just the same, but the sudden loss affected all of us in my family quite deeply.

For most of January, I spent my time in bed sick with the flu, which left me vulnerable to a nasty strain of strep throat. (If you’re in the US and haven’t gotten your flu vaccine yet, I highly recommend you do so soon. This flu season is going to be a long one. I’m still coughing up bits of lung.)

Needless to say, Imprudence and Kokua have taken a backseat while I took care of myself and other responsibilities.

But, time heals. It’s exciting to compile the viewer and feel active again! I truly have missed everyone who’s taken an interest in this project along with us. It’s nice to reconnect with old friends in the community, all the while meeting new ones along the way. I know I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: you guys rock. Seriously

Now then, specifics. I don’t have any timeline for when the next Imprudence Experimental will be out, but it’ll have Display Name support as well as more changes to the media system, and a few other goodies. I’m very eager to get it out, as it’ll mean we’re one step closer to finalizing 1.4. As far as Kokua goes, I’m not working on it at the moment so I can’t give more information than what’s already been said. Rest assured, when an alpha release is ready we’ll let you know.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a pleasant Valentine’s Day tomorrow! If you forget to get your sweetheart flowers and want someone to blame, remember: it was all Chaucer’s fault.
Imprudence Bot is offline   Reply With Quote