E&D Engineering New Releases 10/31/10
Old 10-31-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Hekili Slade
n00b

Default E&D Engineering New Releases 10/31/10

--- BEGIN TRANSMISSION

This is an official E&D ENGINEERING Product Updates Communique

Welcome to E&D ENGINEERING

This Update Announcement brings you the release of several new and original Texture Packs... They're available at the main store location
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prime%203D/183/100/32/

We're pleased to announce the release of 2 new Texture Packs and 1 builders kit for your building needs...

225L

250L

1000L

Also we have gotten quite a few requests to start selling the glowing security barriers we have around the sim, so Eryn created an initial offering of 7 different models, ranging from construction area signs to police crime scene tape to restricted area warnings. They're copyable, so you can place several around your sim, as needed. Custom wording / messages will also be available.

175L

As always, our textures are original creations. E&D Engineering does not resell textures purchased elsewhere, nor do we sell freebie textures. All our texture creations are uploaded as 24-bit (TGA) files and 32-bit Targa (TGA) files when they contain Alpha Transparency. Purchase of our textures grants you a non-exclusive license to use our textures in any project you create, for personal use or for profit, within the virtual world of Second Life. No permission is granted, at any time, to resell E&D Engineering textures as textures inside or outside of Second Life.

We look forward to seeing you in-world. Keep on building!

--- END TRANSMISSION
Hekili Slade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
Hekili Slade
n00b

and a quick addition as I posted this last one too soon...for 11/1

--- BEGIN TRANSMISSION

This is an official E&D ENGINEERING Product Updates Communique

Welcome to E&D ENGINEERING

This Update Announcement brings you the release of 4 new and original Texture Packs... They're available at the main store location
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Prime%203D/183/100/32/

As always, our textures are original creations. E&D Engineering does not resell textures purchased elsewhere, nor do we sell freebie textures. All our texture creations are uploaded as 24-bit (TGA) files and 32-bit Targa (TGA) files when they contain Alpha Transparency. Purchase of our textures grants you a non-exclusive license to use our textures in any project you create, for personal use or for profit, within the virtual world of Second Life. No permission is granted, at any time, to resell E&D Engineering textures as textures inside or outside of Second Life.

We look forward to seeing you in-world. Keep on building!

--- END TRANSMISSION
Hekili Slade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
Morgaine Alter
bigfoot killer

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

Guys I have always grabbed their textures off XStreet but never went to the sim.
They are one of my favorite texture designers, but that sim is one of the best ones I have seen in SL for that style. So I rented an ad board there too

“A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” ― Coco Chanel
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." ― Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Last edited by Morgaine Alter; 11-02-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Morgaine Alter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
Love

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

Seeing these textures makes me wish I had the time and skill to build. They look awesome!
Love is offline   Reply With Quote