by Morgaine

Beta Grid Testing Tomorrow
Old 11-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Lecktor Hannibal
Give A Damn Offline

My Mood:
Send a message via Yahoo to Lecktor Hannibal Send a message via Skype™ to Lecktor Hannibal
Awards Showcase
28th 
Total Awards: 1
Default Beta Grid Testing Tomorrow

Would love to see a good turn out for this. Some important testing for new network stacking (read scalability).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elenia
Beta Grid Test - Nov. 22, 2010 Posted by: Elenia

Tomorrow, at noon and 6pm InWorldz time, Beta grid will be open and we wish to invite EVERYONE to join us as it's a testing of a few things that Tranquillity will be directing you in. One of the key points in this test is the new network, so we really really need as many of you as possible because bots just don't cut it!

Also, I added a new function to the Account Information page that now allows our residents to change their email addresses. You will need to be able to verify your request to change in your old email as a security precaution. And I'll be moving this bit of news code to the main page for logins on the website, so it's easily accessible.

If you haven't seen our pictures or topic on our discussion of our trip to San Diego, CA last week, you can visit it at We're Back!

Let's have a great test tomorrow!

Leck®

The only position that leaves me with no cognitive dissonance is atheism. It is not a creed. Death is certain, replacing both the siren-song of Paradise and the dread of Hell.

Life on this earth, with all its mystery and beauty and pain, is then to be lived far more intensely: we stumble and get up, we are sad, confident, insecure, feel loneliness and joy and love.

There is nothing more; but I want nothing more.

The Portable Atheist ~ Christopher Hitchens
Lecktor Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote