Go Back   Second Citizen MK II > Classifieds > Land

Baratia! Mall Store Rentals L$1/week until Nov 5
Old 08-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia! Mall Store Rentals L$1/week until Nov 5

Construction is near completion on Baratia Island - what will be the latest and most captivating destination for shopping, socializing and event hosting in SL! To prepare for a grand opening during the Halloween season, we are offering mall shops with 100 prims for L$1 per week until November 5, 2012. After that date the shops will rent for L$400 per week.

Based on a tropical theme and built in a neo-colonial style, we offer 24 shops set along broad avenues interspersed with attractive landscaping, water features and surrounded by mountainous islands, beaches, reefs and waves so that every line-of-sight offers tremendous views. The shops are centered around the main in-world store of Atia Creations and share the main mall space with three venues suitable for everything from intimate gatherings to large formal events:

- Bard’s Paradise: An expansive and well-appointed Jazz/Romance club equipped for dancing to DJ’s or enjoying live performances, with food, drink and games.
- The Patio: An open air pavilion for less formal gatherings of any kind and purpose
- Atia’s Garden: An ever-changing garden attraction suitable for quiet luau’s or large garden weddings and everything in between.

Down at the water’s edge you’ll find Bard’s Beach - where you can dance on the sand or in the shallows, nap in large hammocks cozy for two, play beach volleyball or fish - and no one in the mall will be the wiser to your seaside carousing.

We are offering the store rentals for this token price to compensate the merchants who join us in this adventure - it will be awhile before we can begin attracting sufficient visitors to make your investment in time and money worthwhile in sales and customer interest. We would like to have all our shops full by the time we’re ready to open, and so the almost-free rental is hoped to induce those who like our island and our plans for the future to sign up while we complete our building and prepare our marketing and events.

The stores are ready for rental now and each has a rental box active. You can click a box to get our rental policy notecard before you rent. Then if you find one you like, simply pay the box (1-to-4 weeks) and you will be automatically invited to our merchants group and can begin laying out prims.

In any case, do please drop in sometime soon and take a look around. If you have any questions or comments, you can make them here in this thread, contact me by forum PM or in-world.

Hope you will join us!
~Bard~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120805_001_800px.jpg (20.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20120805_002_800px.jpg (20.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 20120805_003_800px.jpg (20.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20120805_004_800px.jpg (20.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 20120805_005_800px.jpg (20.3 KB, 18 views)

Baratia Island - Come Enjoy Your Second Life with Us!

Home to Atia Creations Skins, Makeup and More - Come see what The New Girl is making

Check our Event Calendar and come join the fun!
Bard Jameson is offline   Reply With Quote

Baratia welcomes CHOP ZUEY and BLUSH
Old 08-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia welcomes CHOP ZUEY and BLUSH

I’m proud to announce the first two merchants to join us on Baratia Island - CHOP ZUEY and BLUSH

Kora D’Angelo and Demi Zsun are partnering to bring high quality jewelry and fashion to our humble mall. Here’s how they describe their offerings, along with direct SLURL’s to their combined shop:

Kora D’Angelo
~ CHOP ZUEY COUTURE JEWELLRY ~
Since 2009
GORGEOUS COUTURE JEWELLERY DESIGNED & CREATED BY BELLE ROUSSEL.
Currently displaying men's and women's wedding sets, necklaces, bracelets and earrings at this location.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlif...tia/175/188/31

Demi Zsun
B L U S H
A women's boutique
filled with classic creations for everyday
and a night out on the town.

Women's fashion paired with
exquisite jewelry from Chop Zuey.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlif...tia/156/230/31

Welcome Kora and Demi!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120814_001_1000px.jpg (21.1 KB, 16 views)
One user says 'MMmmm. Pie':

Old 08-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Lucifer Baphomet
Marxist Dictator

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 1

Looking good Bard.

The feral rabbit horde edged forward.

Pooh stepped over the decapitated corpse of Eeyore. There would be time for mourning afterwards.

Flanked by Tigger and Roo, they met the ravening rabbits in pitched battle.
Lucifer Baphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says thanks:
2 users agreed. You should agree too, c'mon, you know you want to. (click it, click it now!)

Baratia welcomes LC Fashion!
Old 08-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #4
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia welcomes LC Fashion!

I'm very excited to announce the third merchant to take up residence on Baratia Island - LC Fashion

candy Zafeiri brings the latest in formal and casual wear from fashion creator Liss Ceawlin to the Baratia mall. Below is how candy and Liss describe her offerings and a SLURL link directly to the mall shop:

LC Fashion
- unique dresses since 2007

If you´re on your way to a ball, candle-light-dinner or a romantic evening, you will find your perfect fitting dress.
  • Shoes
  • Formal & evening Gowns /dresses
  • Wedding Gowns& Jewelry
  • Promo Outfits ..

LC Fashion @ Baratia Island

Remember - All shops in the Baratia Mall are renting for only L$1 per week until Nov 5!

Click here for more details

Come join us now to pick the best spot for your store and be with us during our major opening the week of Halloween.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120826_002_CROP_800px.jpg (20.6 KB, 11 views)
2 users are now drooling and mumbling about pie:

Baratia Welcomes Electrichost Digital Services!
Old 09-03-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes Electrichost Digital Services!

I'm very happy to announce the newest addition to Baratia Island Mall - Electrichost Digital Services.

Tokyo Enyo and Andrewy Canonmill are teamed up to provide consulting services to SL individuals and businesses in a wide variety of areas, from the technical to the glamorous. Below is their description of their offerings along with a link to their lodgings here on the island:

Second Life Technology Services Consulting - If you need help finding the right package or information on technology such as Shoutcast, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, Web Hosting or even Grid Hosting - Talk in this group, Tokyo Enyo and a few friends are available at a limited time on the US weekends to service your concerns!

We have Fashion, Web Hosting, Photography, Shoutcast, Video, AutoDJ, Server Hosting and MORE for consulting! So if you're a club, a model, or even a run of the mill business owner - we're happy to consult with you!

Electrichost Digital Services @ Baratia

Remember - All shops in the Baratia Mall are renting for only L$1 per week until Nov 5!

Come join us now to pick the best spot for your store and be with us during our major opening the week of Halloween.

~B~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120903_001_CROP_800px.jpg (20.6 KB, 12 views)
The following user offers hugs:

Old 09-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #6
Willow Matthews
will be whimsical.

Rez Date: Jul 19, 2006
My Mood:
Awards Showcase
Kiss of Perfection 

Wow Bard, looking wonderful! Congrats!

Willow Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote
This user agrees. But then, who wouldn't, right?

Baratia Welcomes FaceMe Studios!
Old 09-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #7
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes FaceMe Studios!

I'm glad to announce another fine addition to our humble Mall - FaceMe Studios.

FaceMe Studios photography services are provided by Dina Spingflower and Nancy Azemus. We have brought our real life talents as graphic designers to Second Life. We are offering you the finest quality of SL photography as well as other personal and professional services for the best value for the money.

Photography services range from simple snaps to extensive post-production editing and glamorizing, model's portfolios, morphs and more. In addition to the best AV photography on the grid we offer:
  • Business logos
  • Business signs
  • Business advertisements
  • Invitations
  • Announcements
  • Product vendor design

Face Me Studios @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120915_001_CROP_800px.jpg (20.4 KB, 8 views)

Baratia welcomes Glamorous Stile by Iva!
Old 09-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia welcomes Glamorous Stile by Iva!

Our little family is growing. We're happy to welcome our latest member, Glamorous Stile by Iva

Iva Cannucci brings her own stamp of originality to Baratia Island with her Glamorous Stile line. Casual, fun and sometimes a bit naughty, her original creations stand out and are always reasonably priced. Eye-catching fashions for both men and women at impulse-buy prices. That's what Glamorous Stile by Iva brings to our little corner of SL.

Glamorous Stile @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120918_002_CROP_800px.jpg (18.5 KB, 5 views)

Baratia Welcomes Tribe 25!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #9
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes Tribe 25!

Happy I am to once again announce a new member of the Baratia family - Tribe 25

Alexxa & Driftwood Miles introduce to the Baratia Island Mall quality mesh footwear (rigged and non rigged) under their fashion brand Tribe 25. From Punk Biker Boots to Beach Sandals find their latest creations here.

Tribe 25 is an established brand in Second Life. Owned by Driftwood Miles & Alexxa Despres it has been around since 2006. But is more familiarly known for its Themed Estate, Tribe Islands. However the fashion side of the brand has been in existence for a similar period of time, although it was very much viewed as a sideline. Since the introduction of Mesh, Tribe have made the decision to expand their Fashion Brand. The recent launch of Tribes Rebel Boots and BG’s Clogs has really pushed Tribe forward in establishing itself as a quality brand.

Tribe 25 @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120917_002_CROP_800px.jpg (20.6 KB, 6 views)

Baratia Welcomes Alli & Ali Designs!
Old 09-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes Alli & Ali Designs!

I'm happy again to welcome another merchant to our island - Alli & Ali Designs

Arete Calliope brings us the hair fashions of Alli & Ali Designs. A wide variety of women's styles from glamorous up-do's to cascading curls. Men have options from from a refined gentleman's look to wild warrior styles. Loads to choose from and the offerings are updated every week - come back often to see what's new.

A&A Affiliate Hair Shop! TWO 50L Specials weekly! New Styles added every week! Bestsellers promptly displayed! Let us make you into your beautiful or handsome self! Something for everyone!

Alli & Ali Designs @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snapshot_002_CROP_800px.jpg (19.4 KB, 7 views)

Old 09-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #11
Lucifer Baphomet
Marxist Dictator

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
5k trainwreck 

I was flipping between tabs on my browser.

One minute I'm on the Wotsit thread here... then I'm looking at SLU, with the Baratia Island banner ad up, and it turns to the palm trees, and i thought, fuck, those are big hash plants.
Lucifer Baphomet is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users laughed. The question is: Are they laughing with you, or at you?:

Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet View Post
I was flipping between tabs on my browser.

One minute I'm on the Wotsit thread here... then I'm looking at SLU, with the Baratia Island banner ad up, and it turns to the palm trees, and i thought, fuck, those are big hash plants.
That's just a sideline we pursue for export

Two New Welcomes - Susanti Creations & Bablyluv Boutique
Old 09-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Two New Welcomes - Susanti Creations & Bablyluv Boutique

I'm excited to announce that two new merchants joined our ranks yesterday!

First, Susanti Creations

My name is Nit Susanti and I make complete outfits for kids & adults. Most of my outfits include a doll with hold pose wearing matching slippers like your avatar. Slippers have paw prints when you walk and emitting colorful hearts & particles that matches the outfit.

My items can be viewed here:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/10287
Susanti Creations

Susanti Creations @ Baratia

Next - Bablyluv Boutique

Babyluv Lane makes full perm stockings, gloves, spike accessories and other items to enhance outfits. She also sells personal packs to those who are not builders/creators in SL. Her line of offerings is large and varied and we're glad to have her join us in the mall!

You can also see her line on Marketplace:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/45370

Babyluv Boutique @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120925_002_CROP_800px.jpg (21.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20120925_003_CROP_800px.jpg (19.7 KB, 3 views)

Old 09-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
Oryx Tempel

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 

Sigh. A friend of mine from long ago has been trying to convince me to get back in the "game" as it were. I'd have to learn mesh...

Old 09-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #15
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryx Tempel View Post
Sigh. A friend of mine from long ago has been trying to convince me to get back in the "game" as it were. I'd have to learn mesh...
Maybe you'd have to...maybe you wouldn't. There is still lots of good stuff out there that is not mesh. I don't know what you made before, but if you've a mind to, then you should. If not, then while I'm sure your friend meant well you shouldn't do so if it doesn't "blow up your skirt"

This is the first time in more than four years of SL that Atia and I have really decided to dive in head first. Really get "into the game". It's expensive as hell and time consuming beyond all reasonable proportion, but we've really gotten the bug, so we're going for it. I read threads about SL being dead here all the time, and maybe that's true. But for now, we're going for it because it is giving us something engaging and exciting, both individually and together.

It ain't the end-all-be-all, but if you've a mind to play...come play with us

Baratia Welcomes Jewelry by Jake!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #16
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes Jewelry by Jake!

We are so proud and happy to announce that long time jewelry maker Jake Kearny has joined us her on Baratia Island - renting three stores to hold and display his vast collection of fine jewelry for all who visit us!

As Jake himself describes his wares:
Be SPELLBOUND....look into our newest line for wedding event and holidays!

fairy tale collections, jewelry jewelry bride veil tiara necklace bracelet earring best of secondlife fine jewerly magic

Fine Jewelry for WOMEN! necklaces, earrings, bracelets in emerald ruby diamond sapphire gold and platinum sets. See things that will make you look and feel good - BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!
-- you know you want to.
Your Carriage ride awaits..
..go to the garden of even the only place.wher you can see the stars

Jewelry by Jake @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121010_001.jpg (19.5 KB, 3 views)

Honoring our Merchants this week!
Old 10-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #17
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Honoring our Merchants this week!

To offer thanks to all the great merchants who have joined us during the pre-opening period, we're offering them free weeks of rent just for coming out to have some fun.

Any Baratia Merchant who attends any of the great shows scheduled for Oct 16, 17 and 18 will receive a free week of rent, worth L$400, for each show attended! We'll also raffle off additional free weeks. We just want to say thanks to these great people in a tangible way.

Anyone who currently rents from us or who joins us anytime before the last show on Thursday is eligible. Come join the latest and coolest destination sim in SL!

Click here to get more details, and come out to see all the fine performers listed on our Event Calendar for October!

Baratia Welcomes De Baza!
Old 10-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #18
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes De Baza!

We're so glad to announce another great creator joining us here in the Baratia Mall - De Baza!

Sphynx Soleil brings a selected collection of his best builds in indoor and outdoor furniture, lighting, accessories and full prefabs. You can be sure to find something to add that special something to your build. As Sphynx puts it:

De Baza takes great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If you have questions about, or are having difficulty with, a particular product, please remember that support is just an IM away.

Products range from interior to exterior, home and garden, modern to themed, from benches all the way up to prefabs such as nightclubs. Please feel free to stop by any De Baza current location (see picks in my profile) and see the entire product line.

De Baza @ Baratia

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121018_002_CROP_800px.jpg (19.1 KB, 0 views)

Baratia Welcomes Black Tie Events!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #19
Bard Jameson
Made my hair into a hat!

My Mood:
Default Baratia Welcomes Black Tie Events!

Yet another fine creator has joined us here on Baratia Island - Black Tie Events!

Sommes Discovolante brings her signature line of formal gowns to the mall, along with fanciful bikinis and other outfits that offer options for everything from weddings and romantic encounters to fun in the sun!

Elegant evening gowns, resort wear and seasonal items.... all transferable for gifts.

Come see Black Tie Events and all the fine merchants on Baratia Island

Black Tie Events @ Baratia

Remember - All shops in the Baratia Mall are renting for only L$1 per week until Nov 5! THIS IS THE FINAL WEEK!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20121028_002_CROP_800px.jpg (19.6 KB, 2 views)