Old 01-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #226
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

::heh hem::

So, yesterday the nice [but tough] lady from the Hatchfund place called up and asked me what I've been doing lately to pitch my project. [My response was, "...like, um, nothing...?"] So she [nicely] read me the riot act and then asked me to forward all of my prior facebook pitches to her as well. Which is making my skin crawl... I really hate dealing with "publicity" and even moreso asking people for money.

Hate it.

But I'm trying. :P

Quote:
Lest you all think it's gone away, I am STILL pitching for my Hatchfund project. I'm not proud- I'll happily smooch you on the cheek for whatever you can spare! and please share forward to all of your friends who might toss $10 in my online begging bucket. Here's the "updates" page with my latest: http://www.hatchfund.org/user/jenniferhathaway/activity
Quote:
The beginnings of the first of the cartoons [color studies] for The Big Un [the 4' tall by 6' wide piece I want to do of the Rosebank Church and environs]. Whoever can pitch in to my Hatchfund project, I'd be grateful- and if you can toss $1000 my way, I'll send you these working color studies [when I'm done using them] by way of a thank you.

"...he may know what he actually meant, but we certainly cannot. It's like some biblical quote pulled at random from Revelations and used to support Jesus wielding Colt 45s and riding a tyrannosaurus rex at the Final Battle, only much shorter and bilingual. Maybe." ~Govi
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user offers hugs: