View Single Post

Old 12-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #223
Jen
Panentheistic Harridan

My Mood:
Awards Showcase
28th 5k trainwreck 
Total Awards: 2

Still noodling away on the above piece, whilst simultaneously baking my brains out [no, COOKIES! you reprobates!].

Meanwhile, as seen on Myface, today's Hatchfund posting includes some interesting news, and an attenuation of the deadline by a little email I received this morning:

"....I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to make sure you received our emails about the increased match funds. Projects between 10-50% of their minimum goals are eligible for up to $500 in match funds. You will need to raise $230 for them to kick in! To take full advantage, you will need to raise $730 by Friday night for your total to be $1,300!

This will only last until 11:59 pm EST on Friday, December 20th so let your network know!"

So, like, I'm letting y'all know.

Please give and/or share forward, I really need the help.
Thanks in advance,
~Moi

http://www.hatchfund.org/project/the...51713489711324

"...he may know what he actually meant, but we certainly cannot. It's like some biblical quote pulled at random from Revelations and used to support Jesus wielding Colt 45s and riding a tyrannosaurus rex at the Final Battle, only much shorter and bilingual. Maybe." ~Govi
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote