View Single Post

Old 03-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
Czari
Fiery Redhead

Rez Date: May 01, 2007
My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthim Talon View Post
Sometimes I honestly just want to throw my hands up and give in - i am just tired
I can imagine!! I still wonder how you accomplish so much in one day!!

I am a member of Second Life Commerce Merchants group. Not sure if this is the one you mean. I haven't seen any chat about Xstreet, at least while I'm online.

And speaking of Xstreet, have you all heard about the tags for the Linden homes if you offer some low prim items?

The info is here: https://blogs.secondlife.com/communi...nch-on-xstreet

It is for those merchants who build low prim furnishings and accessories to be able to utilize the 117 prims. Since everything I've built so far is all low prim, I began slapping those tags on all my listings on Xstreet, considering how appropriate my product would be for one of the themes. Since I've made a number of Japanese items, most of my tags were tagSharetaOsumai (which I and others noticed is currently broken *sigh* Many of my products can be used in a variety of settings so all of my items had at least one of these new tags on it.

I just tagged everything yesterday and haven't noticed any change yet in sales yet (of course a broken tag doesn't help...lol), but always up for something new. There is also a St. Patrick's day tag available as well listed on the same URL.

The answer to a question re: the tags indicate that this first set is basically experimental to tweak the tagging system and more tags will be added later.

In World Shoppe

SL Marketplace
Czari is offline   Reply With Quote