Second Citizen MK II

Second Citizen MK II (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/index.php)
-   Dear Diary (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Comings and Goings of Mero (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=15551)

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 09:52 PM

Apologies to Mero for my part in the derailing of his "Dear Diary" thread.

Oryx Tempel 05-24-2012 10:43 PM

For what it's worth, I have a hard time understanding Morgaine.

Dakota Tebaldi 05-24-2012 10:48 PM

I like Morgaine; she takes cool pics.

Morgaine Alter 05-25-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433728)
LOL Morgaine,
I never did that. Thats whats so freaking funny.
Do you know what you need to look up a person in any Background check?
Social Security number : Didn't have
drivers license number : Didn't have
Passport : Didn't have
Permission: Didn't have
So tell me again How i supposly looked up the said person.
Really are you that stupid to not know it takes a lot more to do a back ground check on a person.

Flat out lie now, Cathieee. You did it posted about it and then deleted it. Several had seen it. You used your workplace.

Morgaine Alter 05-25-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433729)
This is actually funny as I don't have any idea what you say on FB. (but if that was about me, I'm flattered!) I just know your "history" of running to other boards and bitching on them when you think "ppl" are against you. But I think others saw thru you too. So yeah, I do know you, in that internet kind of way.

What history? I am not histronic/paranoid and have a well lived life full of friends.
Boards, ok I hardly post here because it has become lame since the reg's have been driven off by drama like this that is pulled. SLU I have not posted in since the Fall maybe? Nina's I never bitched about others or tried that game there. Anything I have ever said I say it to them.

and Oryx fuck off I knew you would come and say your shit too

Morgaine Alter 05-25-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433734)

It is what you do best.
eta:
Just to let you know, I have been working on a project all night since you are waiting for my posts and will not check in till tomorrow later in the day.

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433764)
Flat out lie now, Cathieee. You did it posted about it and then deleted it. Several had seen it. You used your workplace.

Part of what Cathiee said in that drama was quoted

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/1399554-post1696.html

IsaDaft Trollop 05-25-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433766)
It is what you do best.
eta:
Just to let you know, I have been working on a project all night since you are waiting for my posts and will not check in till tomorrow later in the day.

You amuse me too. It's fun to see you get your panties all up in a bunch.

Night night dear.

Morgaine Alter 05-25-2012 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433769)
You amuse me too. It's fun to see you get your panties all up in a bunch.

Night night dear.

Funny it seems you are the one who is.
So where is this story of me talking and posting about others at a different forum, that you never answered to when called out on?
That is because you cannot make it happen and that is one thing I will never do, go smear someone else with that.
It is yet again your typical M.O. throw anything out and hope it sticks, no one will ask and/or question you. You see all this started from when your bud Mom fucked with my account and I still had no clue about it. When I asked about wth is this in a post you pulled this shit. Then again you never answered for it back then either. I did not even know you at that point. :yawn:

Yet the peole involved with that incident have no issues with it at all. Why do you still hold onto it when you were no part of it? funny that

You would drop hints of attempted trolls and crushed with being ignored. Then I confronted you on one of them and you could not deny it, Luc asked me to drop it. I did.

You want to try and start it up again over something you have no clue about, typical for you. Cathieee has went on and on in a thread propping her self up about all her education, experiences and jobs, one was a type setter, art critic and astronaut. Yet she could not spell, hardly anyone cares about grammar errors (I never had) it is just quiet ironic. Then again coming from her it is not surprising being that she does go around make posts that are nonsense gets her reactions then deletes her posts. To only lie about them. Why did she leave SLU and start posting here? Simply because she was seen exactly for what she is.

So, you go ahead and try to claim something else but, the truth is known what you are all about with this. At least put more effort into and know what you are talking about, you will get your cool internet points when you do.

The crazy thing she has been shitting around here and several good poster have left or barley show their face. so be it

Morgaine Alter 05-25-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433767)
Part of what Cathiee said in that drama was quoted

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/1399554-post1696.html

Exactly, that is only part of it and not worth the hassle.
Not surprising at all she would deny it, however.

Merovigan 05-25-2012 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433734)

:popcorn:

Nah, we good!

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433774)
Exactly, that is only part of it and not worth the hassle.
Not surprising at all she would deny it, however.

Really show me where I had any information of Joshua's to do a back ground check. Really lets see the proof besides and Internet post in a forum where I said i did. If you do a basic Internet search on almost anyone you get many hits.
Prove to me that I did actually do it?
You can't If I did Josua could have sued me and my company for doing it.

You can NOT do a back ground check on anyone with out certain Information.
Quote:

During a background check, the best research tool to check a Social Security Number is a SSN Scan
You need the basics -- name, address, social security number, driver's license, date of birth, etc. Interestingly enough, for a state background check you also need the written permission of the subject.
Please show me where I got this information Luc and Morgaine.

You also have no Idea of any Private IMS Joshua and I had at the time of that.
So please why not try to start your Drama's someplace else.
I left SLU for various reasons.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Cathieee has went on and on in a thread propping her self up about all her education, experiences and jobs, one was a type setter, art critic and astronaut. Yet she could not spell, hardly anyone cares about grammar errors (I never had) it is just quiet ironic. Then again coming from her it is not surprising being that she does go around make posts that are nonsense gets her reactions then deletes her posts. To only lie about them. Why did she leave SLU and start posting here? Simply because she was seen exactly for what she is.
Wow you are so ass bent over my removing those posts. It is just like that all you can think about. Seriously I never Lied about deleting those posts. I never said I had All these different Jobs or some extreme education. You seem to have a hard time reading and understanding as well.
1.) Went to school for Art Education and Art History (did my student teaching and got my certification in Art Ed) (during college worked at a comic book store)
2.) Got a Job teaching
3.) Summers I worked either as a Dispatcher in the town i live and part time for the typesetting company i presently work for)
4.) Due to budget cuts I lost my position at the school so i moved to work full time for the typesetting company.
5.)I am working for the Typesetting company at present.

As for why I left SLU you have no clue why I left. Actually I had many people not wanting me to leave.
So what exactly am I?

Still trying to figure were I said I was astronaut is in all this.
Oh GASP you said that I was, IT MUST BE TRUE, because its on a forum <LOL>

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433779)
You need the basics -- name, address, social security number, driver's license, date of birth, etc. Interestingly enough, for a state background check you also need the written permission of the subject.
Please show me where I got this information Luc and Morgaine.

You also have no Idea of any Private IMS Joshua and I had at the time of that.
So please why not try to start your Drama's someplace else.
I left SLU for various reasons.

Hey, you were the one who claimed you did a background check on him through your works HR dept

Anyone reading that thread can see the matter being discussed by several people, unless of course they're all part of some grand conspiracy.

Ans it's not about starting Drama,

It's about the hypocrisy of your post to Io,
Quote:

Io,
What does that prove?
that you can do a google search?
Nice to see people love to try to document others and search them out on the web.
So much for people who so call respect peoples rights to Internet Privacy.
Which is fucking rich, when you claimed to have had searches done by your buddy in HR, using Joshua's RL name.

You're a liar, a hypocrite or both.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433781)

You're a liar, a hypocrite or both.

Give me a fucking break you are so stupid.
That whole thread was full of Hypocrites.
Everyone who was all in the JLU's face for Documenting yet everyone did it too in that thread. They Still do it. Its what seems like many forums love to do. My gawd we need to find out about this person what have the posted in other areas.
I even admitted that I was a Hypocrite at that time for doing that. So give it a fucking rest.
I admited my mistake of saying it. To the person who mattered which wasn't fucking you!

But apparently you missed that as well but you all love to just go search out things that people post. I personally don't have time to sit and search out all that you post that our Hypocritical and lies as well.

We all are Hypocrites I have not seen 1 person in any forum that isn't a Hypocrite.
So you and Morgaine can get off your High Horses.
You both are just as bad.
Its amazing how you just know so much about everything Lucifer.
I mean I recall when I was telling you about what typesetters do and you telling me I am wrong cause you Drank with some Printers.
Seriously you as much a Hypocrite as I am and prob a lier too.
So look in the Mirror

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433784)
Give me a fucking break you are so stupid.
That whole thread was full of Hypocrites.
Everyone who was all in the JLU's face for Documenting yet everyone did it too in that thread. They Still do it. Its what seems like many forums love to do. My gawd we need to find out about this person what have the posted in other areas.
I even admitted that I was a Hypocrite at that time for doing that. So give it a fucking rest.
I admited my mistake of saying it. To the person who mattered which wasn't fucking you!

But apparently you missed that as well but you all love to just go search out things that people post. I personally don't have time to sit and search out all that you post that our Hypocritical and lies as well.

We all are Hypocrites I have not seen 1 person in any forum that isn't a Hypocrite.
So you and Morgaine can get off your High Horses.
You both are just as bad.
Its amazing how you just know so much about everything Lucifer.
I mean I recall when I was telling you about what typesetters do and you telling me I am wrong cause you Drank with some Printers.
Seriously you as much a Hypocrite as I am and prob a lier too.
So look in the Mirror

Thanks for your admission that you did indeed claim that,that you did indeed lie, and that you're a hypoctite.

Also, project much?

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 08:10 AM

Hey, and feel free to ask Io who was over here for 4 months about whether I'm a liar or not.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433785)
Thanks for your admission that you did indeed claim that,that you did indeed lie, and that you're a hypoctite.

Also, project much?

Wow never said I didn't claim to Write that.
But you don't know weather I did actually do a back ground check or if I lied about doing it.
And really if i made it up big deal. Not like your perfect or anyone else in these forums have never lied or made something up to just prove a point playing devils advocate.

Sure I project, just as do you and many others in forums.
So whats the big deal?

=

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433787)
Wow never said I didn't claim to Write that.
But you don't know weather I did actually do a back ground check or if I lied.

Sure I project, just as others do, You do and others do.
So whats the big deal?
Wow never told a little fib in your life have you Mister guess you a saint and the only honest person in the entire world.

Never claimed I was a saint.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433788)
Never claimed I was a saint.

No but you are acting like you are one.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 08:24 AM

Hey Mero,
How is the popcorn Do you think you should get some more :)

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433789)
No but you are acting like you are one.

Ah, so one has to be acting like a saint to point out that you are disingenuous, and a liar.

Noted

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Ah, so one has to be acting like a saint to point out that you are disingenuous, and a liar.
Noted
Not at all, but you are a hypocrite as well, and a liar too. So really project much yourself?
Like I said everyone makes white lies.

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 08:40 AM

LOL

Merovigan 05-25-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433790)
Hey Mero,
How is the popcorn Do you think you should get some more :)

Nah, this is winding down I think. It's interesting to watch normal people hold others to standards they themselves can't meet. I've done it, and it's not a particularly useful thing to do for anyone. Some people will let you judge them this way, some will push back and point out your own flaws.

Mostly, its just flinging shit at one another. It's a much more complicated version of shit-flinging, compared to what our ancestors did (literally throwing fecal matter at one another) but it's basically the same thing. There's a liar in us all. A saint in us all. A cheat in us all. And the true irony of this is that we can lie and deceive our own selves, and become so good at it that we try to use the same techniques on others. Hey, it worked to convince us of our moral decency, why not others?

This is the basis of my misanthrope, and why I am careful about whom I spend time with - I want to be around people who are broken the same ways I am.

I'm just glad the piling on didn't happen here and that's the positive I take from this little exchange - at least the community didn't rise up as one to try and hurt someone. It always sucks when one human is singled out for being human, by a bunch of similarly flawed humans.

I've heard people talk a lot of shit about you, Cathiee, but so long as you don't judge me too harshly I promise I won't judge you too harshly.

Cathiee McMillan 05-25-2012 11:46 AM

Mero,
What is funny is I can agree with some of the things you have said. Some I disagree with you. But I do respect your views and I can see where you come from majority of the time.
It would be a rather boring world if we all agreed with each other all the time.

My SL sister loves when people use the word Drama that they don't want it.

Yet isn't Drama what most of life is?

As the saying goes "Life is but a stage and we are all players "

I also believe we all have masks we hide behind. The Internet especially.

Merovigan 05-25-2012 09:31 PM

Mero is DRUNK!

Lucifer Baphomet 05-25-2012 09:57 PM

Come to Ker'rat, Mero.

I'll fire a volley of plasma torpedos so far up your aft that you'll be blasted back to the 23rd century.

Cale Vinson 05-26-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 433809)
It's interesting to watch normal people hold others to standards they themselves can't meet.

You and I don't agree about ...... well practically everything. :)

But it would never occur to me that if you say you did some specific thing "X", that X didn't happen. I'm not going to criticise you, myself, or anyone else for indulging in some over the top rhetoric from time to time, it happens, but when you describe, for example, a specific RL conversation with a co-worker, I believe that it took place pretty much as you described it.

Same goes for everyone else here.

So, in my opinion, in the context in which it was bought up, Cathiee's "everyone lies" line is BS.

Merovigan 05-26-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cale Vinson (Post 433930)
So, in my opinion, in the context in which it was bought up, Cathiee's "everyone lies" line is BS.

For me it's not. Her sin may have been online and in writing, making it that much easier to prove, but she's just as human as the rest of us. I'm not going to throw a stone, but I'm not going to prevent you from doing so if it's that big a wrong, to you.

Kick Frenzy 05-26-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433779)
You can NOT do a back ground check on anyone with out certain Information.

Welcome to the future: http://www.beenverified.com/

All that's required is First and Last name.
(You can include a state to slim down the results.)

This is just one example of many sites like this.
It's patently and ridiculously untrue that someone would need all the info you listed in order to do a background check.

Kick Frenzy 05-26-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 433580)

Wow!
That looks much better!!
I'm glad to see you figured out the transparent box, too. :)

(I still like the "path choosing game thing", but that would require just a bit more work. :D)

Merovigan 05-27-2012 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kick Frenzy (Post 433977)
(I still like the "path choosing game thing", but that would require just a bit more work. :D)

More work, eh? Don't think I can do eet do you?!

/mero rolls up his sleeves ...

I'll show you!!!

:mad2:

Kick Frenzy 05-27-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 434013)
More work, eh? Don't think I can do eet do you?!

/mero rolls up his sleeves ...

I'll show you!!!

:mad2:

Feel free to let me know if I can help with any graphics (like Photoshop stuff).
(I'm thinking that path game style could also be used to make a profitable game app. ;))

IsaDaft Trollop 05-27-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kick Frenzy (Post 433975)

It's patently and ridiculously untrue that someone would need all the info you listed in order to do a background check.

To get a full background check, you do need all that info, as well as the signature. I used to have to run them at my last job. You know how many Bob Smiths there are in CA alone?

For shits and giggles tho, I used to run Zaba checks on me and friends. And even that couldn't find the "real me".

Cathiee McMillan 05-27-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

So why don't you do a search on said person and post us the results. Do a search on the persons name alone. Lets see how many hits you get on said persons name. It would be like you doing a google search on the person.
So do the search and prove me wrong that you will get the 1 hit on the 1 person.

Merovigan 05-27-2012 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 434020)
So do the search and prove me wrong that you will get the 1 hit on the 1 person.

I used to be a registered Private Investigator. You're right in that you won't get 1 hit on a name, but most of us are intelligent enough to use our intellect to begin narrowing things down. The more information you have the better, but I've been able to figure out a woman's maiden name, and then home address, simply by knowing her email name and that she was a firefighter. For the record, I did this in the PI class and only because she was being all bitchy about how careful she was online and how other people were stupid.

Lucifer Baphomet 05-27-2012 08:33 AM

Hell, you can get a persons entire life from a single picture if you know how

Cale Vinson 05-27-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 434021)
I used to be a registered Private Investigator.

OK.

This ........ may well be the single most frightening thing I have ever read on teh inner-tubz.

Cale "won't be getting much sleep this week" Vinson :freakout:

:p

Oryx Tempel 05-27-2012 10:02 AM

I like the 'Choose Your Own Adventure' approach. If they make the wrong decision, they drown in a vat of tar or something.