Second Citizen MK II

Second Citizen MK II (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/index.php)
-   Dear Diary (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Comings and Goings of Mero (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=15551)

IsaDaft Trollop 05-23-2012 02:27 PM

Mero always amuses me - sometimes good, sometimes bad. I'd never put him on ignore or stop reading his posts.

I see both sides of his online persona. I'd really like to meet him RL and see which fits him. Might be a combination of the two. Or neither.

Morgaine Alter 05-23-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433423)
Actually I like Mero's posts.
If you actually read between the lines I don't see him as much as a dickhead as he makes himself out to be.
He sometimes has very interesting and thoughtful posts about himself and his life.

Yes i know its a forum and it goes to my point that we are all have ego's that we want to show off what we know or what we think.

We all crow about what we have done or are doing

You do not know a thing about what I read or do not or any history of Mero and myself.
We have had a few exchanges in pm that were fine and normal and friendly. If I could help him out I did about a post or whatever.
it is lately he has been a major prick with his posting and such it is.
Stop white knighting him and let him stand for his posts on his own if they are what you claim they are all the time?

GradyE 05-23-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 433377)
I've already been damned by that book.

Psalm 14:1-3

Proverbs 28:26

Joy Honey 05-24-2012 12:40 AM

Proverbs 28:6

Kick Frenzy 05-24-2012 02:00 AM

Isaiah 30:21

(Got that from a random Bible verse generator, first result... kinda spooky, eh?)










(This voice says "Don't forget the fucking training game!") :D

Merovigan 05-24-2012 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kick Frenzy (Post 433549)

(This voice says "Don't forget the fucking training game!") :D

I haven't, I'm taking a copy to my Lean Six Sigma guy today for ideas, input and backing. I think he's got a discretionary budget and if so I'm going to lean on him for dollars to make this viable.

In other news, the director of my contract just gave his notice. I'm filling out paperwork for a PMP "Boot Camp" which is a week of non-stop PMP training. Should have the test done mid june and be worth $150k a year by July.

Life is ... accelerating, it seems.

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433481)
You do not know a thing about what I read or do not or any history of Mero and myself.
We have had a few exchanges in pm that were fine and normal and friendly. If I could help him out I did about a post or whatever.
it is lately he has been a major prick with his posting and such it is.
Stop white knighting him and let him stand for his posts on his own if they are what you claim they are all the time?

wow Morgaine you seriously have your undies a lot here.

I am not white knighting him. Hell he would tell me not to if I was.
He does stand up for what he posts.
I never claimed anything about all his POSTS.
I said I don't think he is as much of a jerk as he makes himself out to be. SEE I SAID I , ME my opinion.

What i have been saying is people calling Mero self centered. Well look in the mirror. that we all are.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 09:07 AM

lulz for me
 
eta all of the convo here for prosperity and your history of running and deleting posts then claiming innocence.
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433378)
I am still amazed by the people are singling out Mero's Narcissistic thread.
Look at the Nobody Cares Thread people posting what they are doing.

Seriously people look in the mirror.
Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and posting our damn opinions on Issues that may or may not directly affect us. Yet we all are doing it in one form or another.

Mero has the guts to at least admit this.

Don't want to read this thread and about him NO ONE is twisting your arm to read this thread you already know this thread is about Mero.

When someone makes a post that is obnoxious they will get a response, its called a forum.
Maybe you should also take your own advice then and don't read it, if you don't like what is being said?
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433423)
Actually I like Mero's posts.
If you actually read between the lines I don't see him as much as a dickhead as he makes himself out to be.
He sometimes has very interesting and thoughtful posts about himself and his life.

Yes i know its a forum and it goes to my point that we are all have ego's that we want to show off what we know or what we think.

We all crow about what we have done or are doing

You do not know a thing about what I read or do not or any history of Mero and myself.
We have had a few exchanges in pm that were fine and normal and friendly. If I could help him out I did about a post or whatever.
it is lately he has been a major prick with his posting and such it is.
Stop white knighting him and let him stand for his posts on his own if they are what you claim they are all the time?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433567)
wow Morgaine you seriously have your undies a lot here.

I am not white knighting him. Hell he would tell me not to if I was.
He does stand up for what he posts.
I never claimed anything about all his POSTS.
I said I don't think he is as much of a jerk as he makes himself out to be. SEE I SAID I , ME my opinion.

What i have been saying is people calling Mero self centered. Well look in the mirror. that we all are.

What the hell does that mean, your English is a problem here.
Are you trying to say I am getting my panties in a bunch too much? To that I would say no, I am responding to posts, again a forum if you don't want to be held accountable or responded to about questionable statements you make, don't make them.

The rest of that umm sure but, that is not what you are saying. Again more communication issues, surprise surprise.

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 09:19 AM

Wow Morgaine you really didn't read any of what you just quoted did you.
Quote:

I am still amazed by the people are singling out Mero's Narcissistic thread.
Look at the Nobody Cares Thread people posting what they are doing.
Quote:

If you actually read between the lines I don't see him as much as a dickhead as he makes himself out to be.
He sometimes has very interesting and thoughtful posts about himself and his life.
Quote:

Yes i know its a forum and it goes to my point that we are all have ego's that we want to show off what we know or what we think.

We all crow about what we have done or are doing
I don't see where you can miss read that I am saying that I think, or That we all are into crowing about our selves.
But I guess you did.

Nice that you feel the desire my words are such importance that you need to post them for fear of me deleting them.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433569)
Wow Morgaine you really didn't read any of what you just quoted did you.






I don't see where you can miss read that I am saying that I think, or That we all are into crowing about our selves.
But I guess you did.

Nice that you feel the desire my words are such importance that you need to post them for fear of me deleting them.

and you havent before?
keep me in stitches you do
:notworthy:

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433571)
and you havent before?
keep me in stitches you do
:notworthy:

Seriously where have I denied it. I also explained why I deleted them.
Seriously you really have a bug up your butt about that.
Again
The forum lets you remove and edit posts. If the forum admins didn't allow that they would remove that feature so give it a rest.

Merovigan 05-24-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kick Frenzy (Post 433549)
(This voice says "Don't forget the fucking training game!") :D

I took your advice and moved the question above the answers. I did some other rearranging too, most importantly removing the arrows and replacing them with two transparent rectangles drawn around the answer. I thought that I would have to dynamically size the rectangle based on the length of the question but it turned out to be more distracting than useful so they are static in size. I also added a different colored rectangle of the same size and coded it such that when the user hovers over an answer that answer’s rectangle changes colors. I’m not sure green is the right choice, but I like the way the changing colors makes the application a bit more user-responsive.

Next up I want to track the user’s knowledge – which processes is he comfortable with and which does he not know?

It's still ugly as sin but, I can't be good at everything!

http://i48.tinypic.com/11hql3d.jpg

Ayu Sura 05-24-2012 11:13 AM

Much better!

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433572)
Seriously where have I denied it. I also explained why I deleted them.
Seriously you really have a bug up your butt about that.
Again
The forum lets you remove and edit posts. If the forum admins didn't allow that they would remove that feature so give it a rest.

seriously?
like really?
No one said they did not allow it and we know exactly what happened in that thread after the fact and the reasons why it is not a good thing to do.
Like have others step in after the fact and form opinions that are not completely true for one, seriously.
I digress thou since this is becoming way off tangent, since you do not like people to keep a track record of posts they are involved with to cover all bases, is not my problem.

Lucifer Baphomet 05-24-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433572)
The forum lets you remove and edit posts. If the forum admins didn't allow that they would remove that feature so give it a rest.

Actually, the edit function is needed to allow posters to fix things like typographical errors, broken links, or to edit to add a clarification or the like, if a poster feels their point didn't come over exactly as intended, or to delete double posts or whatever.

We do feel however, that mass deletion of posts is an abuse of the function.

Unfortunately VBull doesn't have the granularity to let us enforce things in that manner, and suspension of editing rights on a poster would we feel be an extreme sanction which we'd frankly prefer not to impose on anyone.

So in effect our hands are tied by the nature of the software.

Hope that clarifies your mistaken assumption on how the admin team feel.

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433598)
seriously?
like really?
No one said they did not allow it and we know exactly what happened in that thread after the fact and the reasons why it is not a good thing to do.
Like have others step in after the fact and form opinions that are not completely true for one, seriously.
I digress thou since this is becoming way off tangent, since you do not like people to keep a track record of posts they are involved with to cover all bases, is not my problem.

wtf is you problem woman you love twisting words don't you

Quote:

since you do not like people to keep a track record of posts they are involved with to cover all bases, is not my problem.
I don't give a flying fuck if you post all my posts for posterity. go ahead its just a waste of time in my opinion since your so paranoid that I may go back and delete the posts seriously get a grip.

Merovigan 05-24-2012 02:06 PM

…ok. So, now I don’t know what to do. Oh, and by the way, I forgot that I already coded in the logic that holds the questions asked and the user’s answer. It’s a simple list of integers formatted as such: answer on the left, answer on the right, did they choose the right answer. Example:
23,20, 1
22,7, 1
2,19, 0

I want to figure out how to produce useful information and feedback to the user based on this. I need to be able to say “You really seem to understand where X is in the list, but you don’t understand at all where Y is in the list.” This would be based on how many times they get the right or wrong answer based on which questions are asked. I have the data but my knowledge in statistics is about nil.

Ayu Sura 05-24-2012 02:43 PM

So basically you need to have a table that links the questions to the area covered - so you need a question ID, topic ID.

For all the questions answered right, grab the topic ID related to the question and do some sort of chart.

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 03:29 PM

Before you go off on someone for their English, please make sure you use the proper use of words yourself.

IE:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433568)
What the hell does that mean, your English is a problem here.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433598)
I digress thou since this is becoming way off tangent

Thou is /= to Tho and Though. Something you do all the time.

(Sorry - I felt the need to be a spelling Nazi! :devil:)

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433639)
Before you go off on someone for their English, please make sure you use the proper use of words yourself.

IE:






Thou is /= to Tho and Though. Something you do all the time.

(Sorry - I felt the need to be a spelling Nazi! :devil:)

You can sit on a bottle and spin. I use that as short hand such as ppl=people.
Then again you do have your history of trying to start shit with me.
for your friend
I am not the one with the constant issue here of not being able to communicate clearly and propping up my eduction to all. That is where the joke of her spelling comes into play. read up sistah!
yes sistah=sister

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433604)
wtf is you problem woman you love twisting words don't you



I don't give a flying fuck if you post all my posts for posterity. go ahead its just a waste of time in my opinion since your so paranoid that I may go back and delete the posts seriously get a grip.

no twisting indeed
Actually, it is not even needed, that is the entire point Cathiee.

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433658)
You can sit on a bottle and spin. I use that as short hand such as ppl=people.
Then again you do have your history of trying to start shit with me.
for your friend
I am not the one with the constant issue here of not being able to communicate clearly and propping up my eduction to all. That is where the joke of her spelling comes into play. read up sistah!
yes sistah=sister


Saved - :)

"Thou" tho has a totally different meaning. So sorry, but you look a bit ignorant every time you use it in place of "though".

thou (pron)
Used to indicate the one being addressed, especially in a literary, liturgical, or devotional context.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433661)
Saved - :)

"Thou" tho has a totally different meaning. So sorry, but you look a bit ignorant every time you use it in place of "though".

thou (pron)
Used to indicate the one being addressed, especially in a literary, liturgical, or devotional context.

That is my short hand and my posts come across as readable.
You will always be a cranky ass reaching for anything to start shit with me. Just as you did with Johnny when you thought we were an item. We never were and out of the blue you would jump all over him. It's your M.O. We can go down this road if you want, I put it behind me and shrugged it off knowing how you are for Luc a long time ago. Up to you thou if you want to play your bitch roll.

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433666)
That is my short hand and my posts come across as readable.
You will always be a cranky ass reaching for anything to start shit with me. Just as you did with Johnny when you thought we were an item. We never were and out of the blue you would jump all over him. It's your M.O. We can go down this road if you want, I put it behind me and shrugged it off knowing how you are for Luc a long time ago. Up to you thou if you want to play your bitch roll.


Haha, wtf?

Lucifer Baphomet 05-24-2012 04:58 PM

OK, OK...

Isa has an issue with your use of thou, it's not the end of the world.

TBH, the thou thing used to bug the shit out of me, but I've gotten used to it as a quirk of yours, Morgaine, and I don't notice it thesedays

Lucifer Baphomet 05-24-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433668)
Haha, wtf?

As I read it, Morgaine is saying she'd rather not have fights with you because she likes me, and cause she knows you and I are friends.

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433675)
As I read it, Morgaine is saying she'd rather not have fights with you because she likes me, and cause she knows you and I are friends.

Hmm, ok. Sure NOT how it reads to me. Perhaps she should be a little clearer in her communications.

Merovigan 05-24-2012 05:16 PM

She was, thou just didn't understand.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433676)
Hmm, ok. Sure NOT how it reads to me. Perhaps she should be a little clearer in her communications.

You read it quiet right and you do remember the last time you attempted your lame crap with me. That was when Luc stepped in.
We can do this, I don't care and yet you have nothing to say about it since you read it correctly. The funny thing is you trying to play it off as you have not the slightest idea. That is typical when you cannot back it up.
:comedygold:

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433692)
You read it quiet right and you do remember the last time you attempted your lame crap with me. That was when Luc stepped in.
We can do this, I don't care and yet you have nothing to say about it since you read it correctly. The funny thing is you trying to play it off as you have not the slightest idea. That is typical when you cannot back it up.
:comedygold:

You are delusional at times. But that's ok, I've come to accept that as just a "quirk" of yours.

And why you brought up Johnny, I have no idea. Johnny knows what my beef with him was, and it had not a damn thing to do with you. Imagine what you wish in that big head of yours.

Care to play more or will you run off somewhere else and bitch?

Trout 05-24-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 433675)
As I read it, Morgaine is saying she'd rather not have fights with you because she likes me, and cause she knows you and I are friends.

lol - I thought she meant you and Isadaft were an item. I thought for a minute that Io was gonna be PISSED!

I have trouble understanding you a lot of the time, Morgaine, but I always manage to figure it out, and it's not a real problem for me. Cathieee is just unintelligible to me most of the time and I really can't sort out what she's trying to say at all, but she has gotten a lot better than when she started.

I'm certainly not one to complain. I don't really put a lot of effort into editing my posts here, and unless something is really egregious, I tend to blow off mistakes in other people's posts. The content is more important to me.

Cocoanut Koala 05-24-2012 07:45 PM

Make it even more shorthand - tho - and people will understand better.

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 08:53 PM

Trout:
Quote:

Cathieee is just unintelligible to me most of the time and
its Cathiee! with 2 e's not 3
Your just being rude and a dick when you all do it with the extra e's
Its my fucking real first name.

Io Zeno 05-24-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Searches related to Cathiee

cathiee mcmillan

i hate cathiee mcmillan

cathie black

cathie ryan

cathie kissick

bruce cathie

cathie lesjak

cathie bleck
:lmao2:

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 09:05 PM

Io,
What does that prove?
that you can do a google search?
Nice to see people love to try to document others and search them out on the web.
So much for people who so call respect peoples rights to Internet Privacy.

Io Zeno 05-24-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433718)
Io,
What does that prove?
that you can do a google search?
Nice to see people love to try to document others and search them out on the web.
So much for people who so call respect peoples rights to Internet Privacy.

lol, god you are touchy.

I never heard of that name so I googled it.

I FOUND YOUR BLOG CALL THE FEDS.

btw, if you google Io Zeno the first thing that comes up is my Glitch stats, which I haven't played in months.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsaDaft Trollop (Post 433698)
You are delusional at times. But that's ok, I've come to accept that as just a "quirk" of yours.

And why you brought up Johnny, I have no idea. Johnny knows what my beef with him was, and it had not a damn thing to do with you. Imagine what you wish in that big head of yours.

Care to play more or will you run off somewhere else and bitch?

Yes, my head is so swollen and I primp myself up non stop, you got me there.
Run off? That's a joke. I do not sit on line for your ever last word things must be done in rl. Nothing I stated was taken out of thin air even if you deny your lame troll attempts at e from the past. When I never even knew you before you started that crap in. You knew me thou...

Somewhere else to bitch hmm lets see what are you talking about.
I made a one line post on my FB page which is interesting that you would even know anything I say on FB. I have no issues with saying anything to you or any person for that matter.
This is what I did say copied directly.
Quote:

I must step away from the computer before I go ballistic on a Trollop. enough said
On the other hand you will make your attempts and passive aggressive bs as your norm, why not just say what you mean? hard I know.

Morgaine Alter 05-24-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 433718)
Io,
What does that prove?
that you can do a google search?
Nice to see people love to try to document others and search them out on the web.
So much for people who so call respect peoples rights to Internet Privacy.

Rich coming from you, who used your job to background check another SL person.

Cathiee McMillan 05-24-2012 09:37 PM

LOL Morgaine,
I never did that. Thats whats so freaking funny.
Do you know what you need to look up a person in any Background check?
Social Security number : Didn't have
drivers license number : Didn't have
Passport : Didn't have
Permission: Didn't have
So tell me again How i supposly looked up the said person.
Really are you that stupid to not know it takes a lot more to do a back ground check on a person.

IsaDaft Trollop 05-24-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 433724)
Yes, my head is so swollen and I primp myself up non stop, you got me there.
Run off? That's a joke. I do not sit on line for your ever last word things must be done in rl. Nothing I stated was taken out of thin air even if you deny your lame troll attempts at e from the past. When I never even knew you before you started that crap in. You knew me thou...

Somewhere else to bitch hmm lets see what are you talking about.
I made a one line post on my FB page which is interesting that you would even know anything I say on FB. I have no issues with saying anything to you or any person for that matter.
This is what I did say copied directly.

On the other hand you will make your attempts and passive aggressive bs as your norm, why not just say what you mean? hard I know.

This is actually funny as I don't have any idea what you say on FB. (but if that was about me, I'm flattered!) I just know your "history" of running to other boards and bitching on them when you think "ppl" are against you. But I think others saw thru you too. So yeah, I do know you, in that internet kind of way.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.
Second Citizen MK II Forums are not affiliated with or sponsored by Linden Research.
© 2009 - 2011 Second Citizen MKII [SC MKII]