Second Citizen MK II

Second Citizen MK II (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/index.php)
-   Dear Diary (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Comings and Goings of Mero (http://www.secondcitizen.net/Forum/showthread.php?t=15551)

Kick Frenzy 06-14-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436923)
But, as always, there is that voice in my head. When am I going to get paperwork that ends my four and a half years with this company? When will they make it my turn.

And when they do, will they make you fire yourself?

:pianobanano:

Cale Vinson 06-14-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dakota Tebaldi (Post 436938)
(psst - I need your help over here!)

Cale Vinson drinks the last of her stale coffee, stubs out her cuban cigar, and makes her way over to the other thread .....

Bard Jameson 06-14-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436930)
I've literally done this. I've stood directly in the face of a 300 pound six foot plus dude and begged him to hit me so I could get him fired.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...r2Tbef2dcjUat2

Envoy Costagravas 06-14-2012 03:08 AM

Mero is a dickless wonder. Literally the *only* thing that continues to sadden me about these postings is the image of his offspring, one day realizing how much they've been bamboozled by their "dad".

I hope they can get past this loser, and create a full and responsible life for themselves.

Cathiee McMillan 06-14-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morgaine Alter (Post 436909)
What the fuck is wrong with you, really?

What is wrong with you?
You take this morally high ground , But you decide to play the passive aggressiveness attitude on others.

After spending time here at Disney their are many people who are JERKS depending on the situation.
Handicap people with the motorized carts zipping around cutting in and around groups of families. Some Elderly doing the same things.
Just as Trout and his wife here Say that their brother would kick the crap out of Mero for his comment. Wouldn't the better more respectable way to turn the other cheek to a jerk Like Mero?
So many of you are worse than Mero in my opinion. But you sit back here playing you aren't.

23rdDjin 06-14-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 436952)
What is wrong with you?
You take this morally high ground , But you decide to play the passive aggressiveness attitude on others.

After spending time here at Disney their are many people who are JERKS depending on the situation.
Handicap people with the motorized carts zipping around cutting in and around groups of families. Some Elderly doing the same things.
Just as Trout and his wife here Say that their brother would kick the crap out of Mero for his comment. Wouldn't the better more respectable way to turn the other cheek to a jerk Like Mero?
So many of you are worse than Mero in my opinion. But you sit back here playing you aren't.

wow. talk about passive/aggressive and (mis)taking the moral high ground. in true apologist fashion you will stop at nothing trying to find justification for inexcusable behavior.

Dakota Tebaldi 06-14-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Probably. What's your point?

Lucifer Baphomet 06-14-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

What is wrong with you?

Yes, damn those handicapped fuckers.

Who do they think they are.

Jorus 06-14-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

What is wrong with you?

Somebody has an entitlement complex.

Dakota Tebaldi 06-14-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 436958)
Yes, damn those handicapped fuckers.

Who do they think they are.

They already get the best damn parking spaces even when the lot is full! :mad:

Morgaine Alter 06-14-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

What is wrong with you?

What am I passive aggressive about? I think I have had not an issue speaking directly to you ever and as a prime example of this as stated before;
What the fuck is wrong with you, really?

To be correct about this, I believe Trout/Oryx spoke of if the brother was "told" this by another he would have no issues responding, Not for what Mero posted. This comprehension thing is wonderful, you get a 1 on the schools state test for reading.

You also brought a new lulz to the forum with handicap, elderly and families at Disney. You do know I live not far from Orlando and more then likely have the most experience with families at Disney. I hardly encounter much of any problems there and will note that the company keeps things so well organized that you hardly notice that it is jammed pack with people. Keep improving your game I believe you leveled up today.

go Cathieeeee!

Morgaine Alter 06-14-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

What is wrong with you?

oh and btw
Shame on you for showing your true colors concerning the elderly, what a bitch.
You are probably the one who would never give up their seat and let an old lady stand on a moving bus. No respect for your elders is one of the most shameful things, imo.

Trout 06-14-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 436895)
You know all you condemning Mero for being an asshole at a store in front of his child.
I have seen A LOT of parents being assholes In front of their Kids at Disney World even.
So what he is doing is nothing different than any other number of people.

Seriously. You are a complete idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436923)
Well yall can harp on that issue for as long as you choose (though it still boggles my mind that you can be emotionally moved by me) but Ive moved on literally.

Im currently in Kansas City Missouri, for the night. I got a text from my boss at 3:30 pm, exactly my time to go home. The text said You here? I had a choice: Yes, or No. Yes probably meant more work. No meant going home and having some cuddle time with the girlfriend. I like cuddle time, dont get me wrong, but on some level I think that I need work, more than I need cuddle time.

I respond in the affirmative and my boss appears at my door shortly thereafter. I need you to fly to KC. We have a site out there, as you know, and we need you to remove someone. No one else can go, and if you dont we have to do this over the phone. If we do this over the phone it could go badly, and we would like someone we trust to be there so that, well, you can control the situation.

It occurred to me then, and now as I sit in the hotel room typing this, that Im the guy they send when they want someone fired.

I could ask Why me? but, I think the answers pretty obvious.

Well, its late. Im tired. And in the morning I have to hand a man paperwork that ends his four years with my company. And then I have to get onto a plane, fly home, and go back to work the next day.

I feel content.

But, as always, there is that voice in my head. When am I going to get paperwork that ends my four and a half years with this company? When will they make it my turn.

Maybe content is just beyond my ability to feel for more than a sentence.

Did you purposely write this in a way that makes it almost impossible to believe you?

Quote:

What is wrong with you?

I've already told you that you are a complete idiot, and don't get me wrong - you ARE a complete idiot, but this takes things to a whole new level. Why can't you read? WHY? It's just words! It's not magic unicorn poop smeared on the tarot cards by a gypsy soothsayer in a voodoo trance. It's WORDS. In ENGLISH! That's your primary language. Not Ancient Greek or Sanskrit or Pig Latin. ENGLISH. My post about my brother didn't even have any difficult words in it. Simple words. In English. Expressed as combinations of letters that even a third grader could read.

I wish now I hadn't written them. Stupid Mero took it as a threat that somehow my brother was going to hunt hum down and punch him if there was some sort of hypothetical (that means it hasn't happened, Cathiee) magic shithead phrase uttered on the internet, and now stupid you thinks he's going to go punch Mero over comments to a grocery store clerk that, for all we know, given Mero's other posts in this thread, could be completely fabricated so that Mero can get all of the negative attention he craves so much.

You are both complete morons.

Trout 06-14-2012 11:52 AM

ZOMG!!! People are mean to other people at Disneyland!!! If they can be assholes in THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH then Mero is totally coolio being an utter douchebag to some poor old lady in the grocery store. EL CAPITAN LOGICO LE MAGNIFIQUE RIDES AGAIN!!!!

Er...when someone uses a hypothetical situation to illustrate a point, should I call 911 and report it as a credible internet terrorist threat?

I'm waiting to hear from Disney's lawyers. I'm pretty sure I violated their copyright up there somewhere. Better call the FBI. Copyright violation is 1st degree federal hangin' offense felony stuff.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE YOU DAMNED MOUSEKETEERS!!!

Govi 06-14-2012 12:04 PM

You do know that Donald Duck is working as Disney's process server now?

JohnnyVann 06-14-2012 12:06 PM

:coffee:

Are there going to be badges? If not, I am not sure if I will keep reading this thread.

:sleeping:

Morgaine Alter 06-14-2012 12:16 PM

Amen

Also Cathiee so reminds me of the bratty girls stealing Kathy Bates (a proper spelling) parking spot in Fried Green Tomatoes. I wish she encountered the real Kathy.

hell here it is Towanda lives!

Trout 06-14-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govi (Post 436978)
You do know that Donald Duck is working as Disney's process server now?

http://kitchenmusings.com/images/old...970c-500wi.jpg

Joy Honey 06-14-2012 04:09 PM

You know, I debated on posting this. Then I thought, why not? It's Mero's vanity thread and he thrives on attention, good or bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436930)
This is your opinion, having never actually met me. I've literally done this. I've stood directly in the face of a 300 pound six foot plus dude and begged him to hit me so I could get him fired. I will, and have, put myself in physical danger for what I want. You really have no clue who I am, and yet you feel no problem believing that you do.

That's a "you" problem, Joy, not a "me" problem.

I did end up getting that guy fired, his name was Will. I went to management when I heard him lying to customers (this was back when I was still on phones). They gave me permission to listen to and document his calls and the lying behavior. After that I was in charge of quality control.

Seriously, you have no clue about me but please, keep on Believing.

You certainly had no problem whatsoever about believing what you did about that woman. What's the difference? You post here and tell us all kinds of crap about yourself, so yeah, I do have at least a clue about you. Unlike you and your conclusions about the cashier based on - her teeth? Speaking of which, you just paid out $5000 to the dentist because your teeth are so fucked up. Do you really want your daughter to go through that, too? Type 2 diabetes is some serious shit to think about, also.

Oooooh aren't you a big man, "begging" a big guy that you knew to his face to hit you so you can get him fired? I'm so thrilled for you that you have no problem confronting "danger" to get what you want - in a controlled situation. Hey! I once begged my best friend's exboyfriend to put his hands on her again so I could hit him with my tire iron.

By the way, I don't know why in another post you brought up "the other woman" bullshit. Spare me your "poor me, nobody truly understands me" routine.

:mofic:

Envoy Costagravas 06-14-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 436975)
EL CAPITAN LOGICO LE MAGNIFIQUE RIDES AGAIN!!!!

Excuse me, counselor, but do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to have chicken noodle soup come out your nose? Have some compassion - I'm sitting here, trying to overcome a relatively unexpected hangover, and you type things like that.

The nerve.

Govi 06-14-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 436999)

http://www.magicofdisneyart.co.uk/sh...uckLOrange.jpg

Joy Honey 06-14-2012 05:06 PM

By the way, if Coco and Shaggy were still playing their game, they would have gotten quite a few points for all my swearing in this thread :D

Cocoanut Koala 06-14-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 436912)
Ok, Coco, you go ahead and take up for her wagging her finger at you for taking Mero to task because he was a cunt to an elderly woman.

As so I did!

Cocoanut Koala 06-14-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436925)
She is, but I'm choosing to live with it instead. I made a bad choice. I'll compound it with another bad choice to not appologize and try to not put myself in the situation again. I care enough to learn, not enough to make it right.

Again, I appreciate your comments.

Well, Mero, it's not what you care or don't care enough about. It's that it would be very difficult for you to go do that apology. Indeed, it would be difficult for anyone.

But don't kid yourself that's it's just that you don't care enough. It's because you don't want to do it.

Personally, I felt that doing it would probably be more than you are capable of, so I'm not disappointed or anything. Apologizing would be embarrassing, for one thing.

I hope that you do make it right vis-a-vis your daughter, though. That is important.

Cocoanut Koala 06-14-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436926)
Oh right, old women are "weak". I forgot about my hierarchy of social classes whom are supposed to be respected more, not because they deserve it, but because of the class they fit into. I'm only supposed to be myself towards people like me and to "weak" people like this I should be ... someone else.

Hey Coco ... you're a woman and kinda old - are you weak?

And if she were being professional, she wouldn't have started off walking away to have a conversation and wouldn't have tried co-parenting with me at the register.

Haha . . . I'm pretty weak physically. Not too weak to give you a piece of my mind, though.

But yes, you are supposed to treat people decently, Mero. The others were saying that you wouldn't say that sort of bilge toward someone young and big, which is true. The point, though, is you are supposed to respect people, PERIOD. Treat people like humans, not like dogs.

And if you can't treat older people with respect, then you aren't much of a man, imo. I picked my man in large part based on how he treated old people, animals, and children.

I believe you won't do this again, though, and you will treat older people with respect from now on.

Your "co-parenting" comment above - listen! As I said before, NORMAL people do that! Normal people in grocery store lines have such conversations with the children and their parents who come through!

If you can't handle something simple like that, something perfectly normal, something NOBODY ELSE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD TAKE OFFENSE AT, then you can't handle parenting!

Get a clue. When you've got your cute little daughter with you, you are no longer anonymous in the world, and people WILL converse with you and her. Be friendly with them. Don't beat the shit out of them because they've dared to be friendly to you and her.

Your child called attention to that lady's teeth - something which, you'll agree, she's too old to be doing. The lady took it in good graces and smoothed it over with a laugh and a little talk about sugar.

YOU GOT OFF EASY.

Cocoanut Koala 06-14-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy Honey (Post 437049)
By the way, if Coco and Shaggy were still playing their game, they would have gotten quite a few points for all my swearing in this thread :D

No, we played that (along with Stankleberry) just for the time it took before we told you about it.

I won! (Don't forget that part.)

Joy Honey 06-14-2012 07:45 PM

I had forgotten Stankleberry was in on it too!

Govi 06-14-2012 08:30 PM

You are not special.

For the tl;dr version, you may go forward to 12:10. However, I recommend it all to you.

Cathiee McMillan 06-14-2012 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 436974)
Seriously. You are a complete idiot.

Did you purposely write this in a way that makes it almost impossible to believe you?

I've already told you that you are a complete idiot, and don't get me wrong - you ARE a complete idiot, but this takes things to a whole new level. Why can't you read? WHY? It's just words! It's not magic unicorn poop smeared on the tarot cards by a gypsy soothsayer in a voodoo trance. It's WORDS. In ENGLISH! That's your primary language. Not Ancient Greek or Sanskrit or Pig Latin. ENGLISH. My post about my brother didn't even have any difficult words in it. Simple words. In English. Expressed as combinations of letters that even a third grader could read.

I wish now I hadn't written them. Stupid Mero took it as a threat that somehow my brother was going to hunt hum down and punch him if there was some sort of hypothetical (that means it hasn't happened, Cathiee) magic shithead phrase uttered on the internet, and now stupid you thinks he's going to go punch Mero over comments to a grocery store clerk that, for all we know, given Mero's other posts in this thread, could be completely fabricated so that Mero can get all of the negative attention he craves so much.

You are both complete morons.

Trout,

You are suppose to be some lawyer, You act all superior to people like Mero or myself which makes you look twice as bad. Since you have to come in and Say we are Idiots and Morons. Your the Idiot replying to us or commenting on Mero's Diary here. Your Partner is the one who said That your Brother would kick the crap out of Mero for his comment. Yes I Trout I do know it didn't happen in real life but you can't seem to read and comprehend either.
I Love watching you all cry about how I twist your words or I don't read. Yet several of you do the same to Mero or Myself twist our words.
Love how I say I experienced many rude people in Disney and Now I am against Handicapped and Elder People, which is amusing since my parents are also the Elderly and also complained about the same people at Disney that I did. Oh wait they are conservative so they are just typical Right Wing assholes that you all talk about who are trying to ruin this country. Guess they are against elderly people too. Go figure.

Dakota Tebaldi 06-14-2012 09:50 PM

It doesn't require any kind of real or imaginary "moral superiority" to recognize that Mero is a schlong, Cath. His stories are designed to attract negative attention, and that's what he gets; so why are you upset? We're just the flies. Mero's the one who hasn't bathed for the last two weeks.

Io Zeno 06-14-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 437070)
Trout,

You are suppose to be some lawyer, You act all superior to people like Mero or myself which makes you look twice as bad. Since you have to come in and Say we are Idiots and Morons. Your the Idiot replying to us or commenting on Mero's Diary here. Your Partner is the one who said That your Brother would kick the crap out of Mero for his comment. Yes I Trout I do know it didn't happen in real life but you can't seem to read and comprehend either.
I Love watching you all cry about how I twist your words or I don't read. Yet several of you do the same to Mero or Myself twist our words.
Love how I say I experienced many rude people in Disney and Now I am against Handicapped and Elder People, which is amusing since my parents are also the Elderly and also complained about the same people at Disney that I did. Oh wait they are conservative so they are just typical Right Wing assholes that you all talk about who are trying to ruin this country. Guess they are against elderly people too. Go figure.

Then they are assholes, just like you. Because in a few years, they will be the ones on a cart, should they want to traverse the vast expanse that is Disney World, without passing out from exhaustion.

Which you had the nerve to complain about.

FYI: I knew every single bathroom at Disney World as a kid. Because my bladder is the size of a kidney bean. Luc can attest to this. "I didn't notice, you get up all night going to the bathroom."

Io Zeno 06-14-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merovigan (Post 436858)
No, I have legal insurance so that if someone, male or female, attacks me I can lawyer up and take care of it that way. I've had my ass kicked, a lot. I'm still a dick sometimes, because if I let fear control my mouth I'd be a coward. Hopefully your redneck relatives wouldn't be so base as to attack a man in front of his own child but, ya know, there's people a lot worse than me out there - and the law is for taking care of them.

Oryx DID make the comment. But, like I said, it's cool and ok and kind of funny when she threatens violence and much less so when he does, if you understand my meaning.

I do find it interesting that I shared this incident, and I'm being judged for what was basically a moment of assholery I rarely partake in. Some of you have been the other woman, with married men who have children, and what ... because you don't post about it you're morally superior? Awesome!

Yall make me better; thanks.

Says the guy who fucked other women on his friends couch when he "left" his marriage the first time.

btw? When I was actually, physically with Luc, he was divorced. Unlike you.

Lucifer Baphomet 06-14-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Io Zeno (Post 437075)
Says the guy who fucked other women on his friends couch when he "left" his marriage the first time.

btw? When I was actually, physically with Luc, he was divorced. Unlike you.

And what's more, my marriage has been effectively over for years.

I only stayed under the same roof and took years of abuse, for the sake of the kids, until it simply got too much.

Io Zeno 06-14-2012 10:43 PM

Not that I need to justify anything, but if you are going to "go there" yeah, you not only insult and humiliate innocent old ladies, you are guilty of the very things you have the nerve to bring up in response, so fuck you.

Io Zeno 06-14-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifer Baphomet (Post 437076)
And what's more, my marriage has been effectively over for years.

I only stayed under the same roof and took years of abuse, for the sake of the kids, until it simply got too much.

His wife was also fucking anything with a pulse so... yeah, meaningless.

Bard Jameson 06-14-2012 11:12 PM

Dear Diary,

I wish these people would stop commenting on my diary entries. I thought this was my place to commit my deepest darkest thoughts and fears and hopes without fear of criticism or recrimination.

How could I know that publishing them here would result in responses from others, even if supportive, but especially if critical?

Oh how I wish now I had written these thoughts by hand in a pink-leather-bound book with a lock and kept the key in my necklace locket.

Too late! I am revealed! I believe I will eat ice cream until I become too fat to be loved.

Woe is ME!

23rdDjin 06-14-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Envoy Costagravas (Post 437047)
Excuse me, counselor, but do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to have chicken noodle soup come out your nose? Have some compassion - I'm sitting here, trying to overcome a relatively unexpected hangover, and you type things like that.

The nerve.

perhaps you should switch to chicken and stars. the stars have the ability to make that trip a little more comfortably.

23rdDjin 06-14-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathiee McMillan (Post 437070)
Trout,

you may have appeared (and believed) as though you were making a point had you not acted all superior to people you are accusing of acting all superior. instead you just come off as a hypocrite, and a rather unfocused one at that...

Joy Honey 06-14-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout
It's just words! It's not magic unicorn poop smeared on the tarot cards by a gypsy soothsayer in a voodoo trance.

I need a new screen now. :argh:

I call dibs on this as a sig! Unless Trout or Oryx object.

23rdDjin 06-15-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joy Honey (Post 437083)
I need a new screen now. :argh:

i need new tarot cards...